Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Ariel, podrias cambiar mi numero 61 para FMS por favor.

Could you please change my number 61 to FMS??

Gracias!!!!!!!!

Hola, claro !

No. 61 is now assigned to FMS.

Es un placer :)

Hi Ariel, my mistake can you put 768 (excellent choice) with Golden Greek Store, It's the only one I can understand. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you much.:angel::cool:

:D

No problem :)

No. 768 is now assigned to "The Golden Greek Store"

Would like to change the vendor too. SN #91 from esg to skysmoker please.

Hi 67,

No. 91 is now assigned to SkySmoker.

:)

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I saw the date May 20th!!!! Let's hope so! That's less than a month away.... we have waited this long so a little longer would be OK too I am not trying to be pushy, just excited!
Can you explain how this pre-order will work exactly? I looked but couldn't find the actual protocol.... Will they be sent to the respective stores around May 20th and then we will get a notification to pay?
My Penny's are longing for their Proteus!

Reactions: Yaya

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I saw the date May 20th!!!! Let's hope so! That's less than a month away.... we have waited this long so a little longer would be OK too I am not trying to be pushy, just excited!
Can you explain how this pre-order will work exactly? I looked but couldn't find the actual protocol.... Will they be sent to the respective stores around May 20th and then we will get a notification to pay?
My Penny's are longing for their Proteus!

Yes, that is the idea, each seller can see the list of serial numbers assigned to him, so Imeo will send the respective serial numbers.

Then, you will have to place the order with your selected seller, indicating your ECF nickname.

The problem will be that each seller would have to verify that the person placing the order is the same person who owns the nickname at ECF, as the serial numbers list only relates the nickname with the serial number (due the implications of using personal information).

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
if possible could you please reserve #795 for me - skysmoker would be my preferred dealer

PS: I'm not sold on that s/n - so if anything lower (from the first batch) opens up, feel free to change that s/n :D

Sure !

I reserved for you the serial number 780, which was the lower serial number available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread