Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Sorry how much was the Proteus again?

I think that €180.00

Hello, can you please change the seller for my reserved numbers 1406 and 624 to GG-store

Of course !

Changed :)

Ariel can you reserve 306 to FMS for me, thanks Michael

Hi Mddally,

the number 306 is already reserved by "nobody" :( , you can check the available numbers here:

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18uzmqk0hfQT9i15GXZg2GB_u57FOuI7nc6cDksatfkg/edit#gid=0&fvid=469329217

(Copy the link and paste it in your browser)

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
please Ariel can you transfer my Proteus n° 654 and n° 963 in reservation with The Golden Greek Store (spain)
thanks
does anyone know the perfect size of atomizer fit with Proteus?

Serial numbers 654 and 963 transferred to GG-STORE. :)

Any atomizer with a diameter of 17mm, preferably Penelope v3 or v4 (v1 and v2 could work also, but better to use pure silver wire as the no resistance wire).

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Can anyone speculate how it's going to work for those of us who have a spot on the "Lower Number Priority" list? I would like to weasel my way into the first 700 with my priority list spot of #15 (I get the sense that it will be possible considering how long we've been waiting and how things change) but I don't have a clue how it might work.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
yeah honestly I feel like we should just start a new list, because so many people on the original list probably don't want one anymore or have moved on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still waiting on 302. I checked the list, it still has my name next to the appropriate number. I was in the first group of people to reserve numbers. I have been waiting almost 3 years now for the Proteus. The wait is almost over.....:tumble::headbang:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
For me please the number 900, delivery through skysmoker.de. In shining please.

Thank you very much!

Michael Vapor - Lifestyle Vaper

Hi Michael,

The serial number 900 has been already reserved by vougiouklakis :(

Would you like to choose another serial number?
(some posts above you will find the link to a Google spreadsheet, in which you can check the available numbers).

Michael Vapor

Sep 10, 2015
Hi Michael,

The serial number 900 has been already reserved by vougiouklakis :(

Would you like to choose another serial number?
(some posts above you will find the link to a Google spreadsheet, in which you can check the available numbers).
Hi Ariel_MX,
oh ja, sorry, this was my fault. I looked on the left side in line number and not in the middle where the real serial number is placed .

Then I take the 965 please.

Thanks a lot!

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Ariel_MX,
oh ja, sorry, this was my fault. I looked on the left side in line number and not in the middle where the real serial number is placed .

Then I take the 965 please.

Thanks a lot!

:)

No. 965 is now reserved to Michael Vapor, assigned store: SKYSMOKER.

:toast:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Can anyone speculate how it's going to work for those of us who have a spot on the "Lower Number Priority" list? I would like to weasel my way into the first 700 with my priority list spot of #15 (I get the sense that it will be possible considering how long we've been waiting and how things change) but I don't have a clue how it might work.

hi Ariel, please free #545 - ESG
thanks for the job done, you'r one of the very jewel of the gg story !

No. 545 is now free.

Thank you Corona, it is just a little help to Imeo and the GG family :toast:

Quick question, can I change to 545, the one that just got free to be delivered in the first batch? This would be awesome! Thanks a lot Ariel!

Okay Ariel, Please take note of my desire to snag the next one which happens to be <700 and cash in my Priority Number 15, as that is mine.
Thank you so much. ;)

No. 811 is now free.

No. 545 is now reserved to snork, seller FMS.

No. 965 is now free.

No. 811 is now reserved to Michael Vapor, seller SKYSMOKER.

Michael, I assigned the number 545 to snork, since he wrote first, some posts above, his interest in having a lower serial number.

I freed the serial number 965 and assigned you the number 811, I hope it is ok for you.

I'm trying to be impartial and fair, but do not worry guys, for sure there will be lower serial numbers available in the near future.

Or maybe, Imeo, at the end, decides to assign random serial numbers to all of us, since (for example) the implied logistic for the sellers to manage their assigned serial numbers could be a big problem for them, only Imeo has the last word about it.

Meanwhile I'll keep updating the serial numbers list :)

Michael Vapor

Sep 10, 2015
No. 545 is now free.

Thank you Corona, it is just a little help to Imeo and the GG family :toast:

No. 811 is now free.

No. 545 is now reserved to snork, seller FMS.

No. 965 is now free.

No. 811 is now reserved to Michael Vapor, seller SKYSMOKER.

Michael, I assigned the number 545 to snork, since he wrote first, some posts above, his interest in having a lower serial number.

I freed the serial number 965 and assigned you the number 811, I hope it is ok for you.

I'm trying to be impartial and fair, but do not worry guys, for sure there will be lower serial numbers available in the near future.

Or maybe, Imeo, at the end, decides to assign random serial numbers to all of us, since (for example) the implied logistic for the sellers to manage their assigned serial numbers could be a big problem for them, only Imeo has the last word about it.

Meanwhile I'll keep updating the serial numbers list :)
Thanks Ariel for the switch. Anyhow, since the number I actually like the most is occupied I was trying to lower than 700 due to the fact, that they will be in first batch... To get it befor TPD 2 regulation... Will there be a new date for batch 2? Don't worry Ariel, everything is fine [emoji4]. Thanks a lot for your help!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thank you!
And now could you free #741, I had thought that a friend of mine could use it but it appears not.

Crossing my fingers that Proteus is really around the corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread