afccd1c43b8acbf35c8b29525d2f6cae.jpg

Sporting mine all day, every day...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I regret selling mine, I would buy one if they were available again, it came as a surprise to me when they were discontinued. I don't think that there would be a huge demand for them though, obviously if they were selling in good numbers they wouldn't have been dropped from the lineup...

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
So, I have noticed the finish coming off or actually getting "shiny" in places - similar to steves photo. I was wondering - if I polish the ProVape-1 what is underneath? What will it look like? Has anyone attempted this yet? Also, what about the logo? Mine is still perfect. No fading at all. I dont want to polish it off! I could tape it but I'm still not sure if I want to try polishing...I know I saw someone polished a black mini 2.5 methinks and it looked good - but this is a ProVape-1! Dun wanna mess it up.

Also, why is this not stickied?? ProVape-1'ers need love too!

Reactions: stevegmu

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
So, I have noticed the finish coming off or actually getting "shiny" in places - similar to steves photo. I was wondering - if I polish the ProVape-1 what is underneath? What will it look like? Has anyone attempted this yet? Also, what about the logo? Mine is still perfect. No fading at all. I dont want to polish it off! I could tape it but I'm still not sure if I want to try polishing...I know I saw someone polished a black mini 2.5 methinks and it looked good - but this is a ProVape-1! Dun wanna mess it up.

Also, why is this not stickied?? ProVape-1'ers need love too!

The comfort ribs are just polished from excessive use. It's just getting shiny...
If you polish it enough it will look like the polished 2.5s...

2uhlrpg.jpg

Reactions: MsLoud

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
I so wish I would have known they were going to be discontinued :cry:. Each time I went to

the site I would order something else and think "the next time I order I will get a P1." But

I never did, even that last time when they were on sale. I bought 2 minis instead. And then

they were gone. I could kick myself. For me, what makes it worse is seeing the P1 images

that ProVape still uses on their adverts here on ECF every time I log in. It's torture!:)

I wish ProVape would bring them back; I bet a limited run like they did with the Titanium

2.5's would make a bunch of people happy (like Me!)

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I so wish I would have known they were going to be discontinued :cry:. Each time I went to

the site I would order something else and think "the next time I order I will get a P1." But

I never did, even that last time when they were on sale. I bought 2 minis instead. And then

they were gone. I could kick myself. For me, what makes it worse is seeing the P1 images

that ProVape still uses on their adverts here on ECF every time I log in. It's torture!:)

I wish ProVape would bring them back; I bet a limited run like they did with the Titanium

2.5's would make a bunch of people happy (like Me!)

Yeah, I had one and let it go to someone who posted in the wanted section, thinking, I'll just grab another one down the road. Then one day, they were just ...gone :cry: oh well, better to have loved and lost...

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
Well ENAUD, thanks to your great idea and your pleas, I am recently the very happy owner of 2-2.5 mini's with P3 top caps!:banana:

I can't thank you, Zen, and ProVape enough for making that happen. It was brilliant thinking on your part! I love the 2.5 menu!

And you have to hand it to ProVape for being so quick to respond, especially with all they had to do to get ready for the Radius

launch. Thank you again!

Perhaps you are the perfect person to make a suggestion to the right people (ahem, cough cough) for a P1 run!;)

Pretty please!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I doubt we'll ever see another P1. If they don't have the parts it would probably be expensive to source small batches, and the setup and tooling would add to the cost. They'd probably have to make thousands of them to make the run cost effective and I'd bet only a few would sell. Oh, well, there's always the fun of the search in the secondary market :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Yep, me too! And a BLUE one and a RED one and a BLACK one and a PINK one....

I still miss my Pink one
It was special for my 6 months no cigarettes - Purchase date : 9/19/2010

:cry:

( Even after over a year of use it was replaced, but they didn't have the colors any more )

Last edited:

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
We will probably never see another new tube mod out of ProVape, either. Boxes are cheaper and easier to make, which keeps the cost to the customer down...

I am not so sure about that, but be that as it may: I would not protest in case of a side-by-side box with 14500 or 18350 :wub:

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I doubt we'll ever see another P1. If they don't have the parts it would probably be expensive to source small batches, and the setup and tooling would add to the cost. They'd probably have to make thousands of them to make the run cost effective and I'd bet only a few would sell. Oh, well, there's always the fun of the search in the secondary market :)

plus, the parts they have will be needed ... I believe the ProVape1 has a lifetime warranty.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
plus, the parts they have will be needed ... I believe the ProVape1 has a lifetime warranty.
I thought of that. I wonder how long ago the last run was made of them, for all we know they might have been selling off mods that were built a few years ago. I do like the tiny form factor possible with 14500 batteries.

Big Ev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Solomon Islands and Australia.
Hi all,
I am aware that the Provape 1 is not a regulated mod but would like to know if it has a low voltage cutoff to prevent over discharge of batteries or does it rely on using protected batteries for this?

Much appreciated if anyone could enlighten me please.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread