Provape devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Thanks very much for the info, I do appreciate it but the ring is definitely coming up $33 which is way more than I wanna spend on something like that :( Too bad, does seem like a mistake maybe? So I'll keep my eye on it, but I'd sooner put that money on a smaller topper!

I *will* see what I can find out about that particular KFM3 clone though :)

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Thanks very much for the info, I do appreciate it but the ring is definitely coming up $33 which is way more than I wanna spend on something like that :( Too bad, does seem like a mistake maybe? So I'll keep my eye on it, but I'd sooner put that money on a smaller topper!

I will send them an email to tell them . Maybe they can correct that price or maybe you can buy it in pesos an PayPal makes the conversion!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016

I have only compared the K5 eycotech clone with my authentics and they are almost identical. Maybe the mini v3 is the same

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Has anyone here tried out an EhPro Atomic atomizer clone, especially with their Provape device? Looking for a rebuildable anything that has an 18mm or smaller diameter... could live with 19 or 20 I guess, but would really like fit on my Provari 2(.5) with no overhang. I'd sooner go smaller than bigger.

Edit: although alternatively, if anyone could tell me where I could still find a reasonably priced beauty ring for the tapered ProVaris, that would also be wonderful. Just want ONE option to use without one.
A couple of years ago, I got a beauty ring from www.vaporlabsonline.com. They still seem to offer them ($15) and show them as Innovape M1 Pro Beauty Rings.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Thanks, I'll check it out! I realize there may be a bottom limit to how inexpensive I can find them anymore, and it might make more sense to get a ring so I can use my multitude of 22mm atomizers on the Provari, but I doubt many of them will work so well built up to 1.4ohms or whatever (guess I could go just a tad lower). The biggest part of my hesitation is the EhPro Atomic is like $8 at the moment, so considering I can get two for the same cost as the least expensive beauty ring I've found thus far, maybe I should just try one of those and a KFM3 clone. That and I just hate ordering from China but may not have much of a choice right now, especially if I'm trying to save some money. At least Madvapes has the Atomic. I still love my Vari but it's very much a backup device these days, though I suspect the right rebuildable will breathe some new life into it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks, I'll check it out! I realize there may be a bottom limit to how inexpensive I can find them anymore, and it might make more sense to get a ring so I can use my multitude of 22mm atomizers on the Provari, but I doubt many of them will work so well built up to 1.4ohms or whatever (guess I could go just a tad lower). The biggest part of my hesitation is the EhPro Atomic is like $8 at the moment, so considering I can get two for the same cost as the least expensive beauty ring I've found thus far, maybe I should just try one of those and a KFM3 clone. That and I just hate ordering from China but may not have much of a choice right now, especially if I'm trying to save some money. At least Madvapes has the Atomic. I still love my Vari but it's very much a backup device these days, though I suspect the right rebuildable will breathe some new life into it.

I have tried several of the rings available for the 2.5's, Loki, and Gr-modders, were a few. Loki is not around anymore, but I found this.

Provari brass ring for Kir Fanis tank's - Gr-Modders

I like them but they fit a bit loose, and with some tanks I had a hard time getting a connection. I like these a lot better, they fit perfectly and I use them with a lot of other tanks, mostly I use them with my kayfuns though. :)

Provari Cone Piece by SvoeMesto

As far as a Rebuildable, I still use My Kayfun lite's, they are very easy to build on, and a good one to start with.

KAS

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
As far as a Rebuildable, I still use My Kayfun lite's, they are very easy to build on, and a good one to start with.

KAS

Thanks for the links! I will check them out. I am not at all a new builder so I'm not too worried about extra easy; I just happened to get into rebuilding after I had moved past my Provari. It's still good to know, though :) I have minimal experience with Kayfuns rebuilding for a friend and I've got the KF-style Subtank Mini RTA section but I've never actually owned a full-out Kayfun or clone, so maybe it's finally time anyway.

Really appreciate it!

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
View attachment 649373
Happy Easter everyone.... But never mind that, it's my birthday :) haha

Got a steam tuners nano kit for the Kayfun V5, this thing is awesome, being so close to the coil it's a warmer vape and a richer more flavour filled taste, Love it!
Great shot - love the Paua shell drip tip :)

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
The cubis is not a good match for the 2.5. Many have been disappointed with the naughty X including me. You need to stay at resistances of 1ohm or higher and don't bother with claptons. They take a lot of power to run due to the massive amount of wire. If budget is an issue and premade coils are a must then try the naughty 2 or kabuki if you have a bit bigger budget. Both use the same coils but give different vapes and both are good tanks. It hold 3 ml or less.
The Vika is a wonderful MTL tank, takes Mini Nautilus coils or the new Nauti 2 takes 0.7ohm coils. The clones for around $14 from FT really well :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
Thank you so much. I did also told my father that the Kabuki is a great option but he does not want to spend that much neither he want's to start building coils, so we will try the Nautilus 2 and I hope I can convince him to get the Kabuki in the near future.

I told him he can use one of my K mini 3 but he wants to keep things as simple as possible.
I mentioned the Vika before - I have several Kabukis but I think the Vika Clone equals my authentic Kabuki's same system really.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
The Vika is a wonderful MTL tank, takes Mini Nautilus coils or the new Nauti 2 takes 0.7ohm coils. The clones for around $14 from FT really well :)

I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for awhile. FT keeps pushing out the shipping date. Grrr!!

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for awhile. FT keeps pushing out the shipping date. Grrr!!
I have a spare black one you can have - I bought heaps of them as I fell in love with them. The post cost from Australia might rule it out but I will ask the price at the PO on Monday - The Vika would be a gift but I cant cover postage. I will get back to you after I visit the post office :)

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
First vape on my dragon mini with a ruzgar. 3.7v/9w on a 28g, 1.6 ohm coil. Really nice vape. Not too tight of an mtl.
9bca07e79d6d565738dca7bc91a9df44.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
They go way back...cartos.
boge-cartomizer-510d_12.jpg

My first "drippers" were "The Dripper" - made to match up with the taper - kinda cool!!

btwo-drippers.jpg
That's a beauty.
What i've never been clear about, and I've had Provari's for over 3 years now, is why they chose to do the tapered top.
I don't recall most tanks being that narrower diameter.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oooh, ya got me. I'd ask OVER HERE - people will know!!
Please, what are the oring size for the dripper by Leo? I have one that I recently wanted to put back into service for taste chasing, but the orings just gave away....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread