Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I stumbled across a couple of new full-size 2.5 'Varis at Vapor Kings. As usual for Vapor Kings the price is steep, but if someone was looking for a color they missed...ProVari Clearance

In other news - I found a new authentic Rüzgar hiding on the Delaware Vapor website! Yeah me! I tried to buy 2, but there was only one in stock. I wasn't looking for another one, but it's my daily driver and the company went out of business about a year ago. It was also less than half of what I paid for my first one in 2014.

Arghh you beat me to it. Was waiting until payday to grab that one based on your raves about it. Damn sneaky kitty[emoji23]

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Arghh you beat me to it. Was waiting until payday to grab that one based on your raves about it. Damn sneaky kitty[emoji23]

i sowwy. There are some in Canada: Ruzgar by Highwind ID - US at DashVapes.com

ETA: I just ordered one from them, plus a couple of other things. Shipping was only about $14USD for a $90USD order. Not too bad really, considering the products are discontinued.

ETAA: @Ca Ike You may want to give Dash Vapes a try. I got a better exchange rate using my BoA Visa than I was expecting.

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

ETA: I just ordered one from them, plus a couple of other things. Shipping was only about $14USD for a $90USD order. Not too bad really, considering the products are discontinued.

I had forgotten about mine, I am going to put a build on it tomorrow. I had to look for it, I have been pulling out and setting up my KFL's and some of my other tanks lately, and had forgotten why I used to like them so much. :)

KAS

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I stumbled across a couple of new full-size 2.5 'Varis at Vapor Kings. As usual for Vapor Kings the price is steep, but if someone was looking for a color they missed...ProVari Clearance

In other news - I found a new authentic Rüzgar hiding on the Delaware Vapor website! Yeah me! I tried to buy 2, but there was only one in stock. I wasn't looking for another one, but it's my daily driver and the company went out of business about a year ago. It was also less than half of what I paid for my first one in 2014.

$97.50. :rolleyes:

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad to be mentally reliving the NOTV!!!!!!!

I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have an extra HP bottom cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not, but HI, Tamer!! :)

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali

ETAA: @Ca Ike You may want to give Dash Vapes a try. I got a better exchange rate using my BoA Visa than I was expecting.

Thanks Ocy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
2017-01-31 22.04.49.jpg

Gave the Kayfun V4 a blast again the other day. I love the P3 connector, gives such a cool look, but alas the V4 just doesn't suit my vaping anymore, the V5 stole it's crown.

Back to the vape drawer you go!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Double post from ProVarinati

For those of you who use No-Ox on your ProVari's - When/if you decide to put it away for long term storage, do you store it with No-Ox on the threads or do you put it away clean? Have you noticed if the No-Ox stays moist on the threads while being stored or does it get dry and crusty?

Thank you!

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
I haven't been very active on the forums in the past few months, but still managed to find out about ProVape closing, which prompted me to grab one of the remaining Radii from Provarifuel. I traded my Radius/Kabuki combo for a Billet Box 3.a about a year ago and ended up regretting it (letting go of the Radius, that is - the Billet Box is an amazing device in its own right) a few months later. I'm now back to the Radius/Kabuki combo as my daily driver and the only way I'd give it up is if it was pried from my cold, dead hands. Of all the mods and tanks I've tried, this is my favorite combination.
I agree - I put the Raduis's away for a little while - now they are back along with the rest of the Fam in the daily Vape rotation - would never part with them :)

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
Ding, ding, ding! Winners all around! The body is a ProVari 2.0, but the device is an original Stealth - a Stealth 1.0 if you will - so quite special. The device was made by ProVape for a company called Vaporforce. ProVape themselves never sold this model. Vaporforce later upgraded to the 2.5 ("crop circles") body and were the first to offer the Stealth mini (which was a 2.5). ProVape started selling Stealths a few months later.

efo4.jpg
Wow thanks so much - I kinda felt it was special but had no idea - This might be the one I put aside for safe keeping but its weird as it seems to Vape better and I have been tossing it in my work bag - thinking that should stop now :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Wow thanks so much - I kinda felt it was special but had no idea - This might be the one I put aside for safe keeping but its weird as it seems to Vape better and I have been tossing it in my work bag - thinking that should stop now :)

I wouldn't worry about babying a Stealth, they are the toughest ProVari made. The Vaporforce website is no longer around, but here is some info from it:

***ETA: This is actually from the 2.5 listing, so the voltage and amp limits are different. As a Tootle Puffer this won't matter to you. The specs of yours are the 2.0 limits.

MANUFACTURED ENTIRELY BY PROVAPE - OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY BY VAPORFORCE
We asked ProVape to create a special edition ProVari we felt would more adequately suit our LE/Military and First Responder customers. We've made the finish more durable, and blackened the end caps. At our request, they've also added a custom smoked window and solid black power button that allows for less visibility at night. We're excited that ProVape took on a partnership with us and produced this special unit for us to offer to
our customers.

This exclusive VaporForce ProVari Edition features:
  • Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light
  • Selectable voltage from 2.9 to 6.0 volts
Safety features include:
  • 16-second cutoff
  • Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection
  • Amperage Limiting to 3.5 amps
  • Thermal Monitoring Testing
The President of Vaporforce is named Tim (I can't remember his last name). He was a police chaplain and also has/had a counseling service for First Responders and their families. Located in Washington, he learned about ProVape early on and got the idea of partnering with them. He later worked PR for ProVape around the time the Radius was released.

Last edited:

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
I wouldn't worry about babying a Stealth, they are the toughest ProVari made. The Vaporforce website is no longer around, but here is some info from it:

MANUFACTURED ENTIRELY BY PROVAPE - OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY BY VAPORFORCE
We asked ProVape to create a special edition ProVari we felt would more adequately suit our LE/Military and First Responder customers. We've made the finish more durable, and blackened the end caps. At our request, they've also added a custom smoked window and solid black power button that allows for less visibility at night. We're excited that ProVape took on a partnership with us and produced this special unit for us to offer to
our customers.

This exclusive VaporForce ProVari Edition features:
  • Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light
  • Selectable voltage from 2.9 to 6.0 volts
Safety features include:
  • 16-second cutoff
  • Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection
  • Amperage Limiting to 3.5 amps
  • Thermal Monitoring Testing
The President of Vaporforce is named Tim (I can't remember his last name). He was a police chaplain and also has/had a counseling service for First Responders and their families. Located in Washington, he learned about ProVape early on and got the idea of partnering with them. He later worked PR for ProVape around the time the Radius was released.
Thanks Mate, you are a wonderful source of Provari Info - expect to be questioned further :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Turns out this was my best buy ever - Thanks every one, this will be one of its last public appearances for a while - will take another group shot when a few of the Family that are out on loan return home. Plus I have a lovely white Mini coming :)

One thing to keep in mind: since the firing button doesn't light up on a Stealth it won't blink when the battery is low. Remember to manually check the battery level occasionally, since when it gets low it just stops working. It won't hurt the device or the battery (ProVape made sure of that), but it can be a hassle if unexpected.

Last edited:

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
One thing to keep in mind: since the firing button doesn't light up on a Stealth it won't blink when the battery is low. Remember to manually check the battery level occasionally, since when it gets low it just stops working. It won't hurt the device or the battery (ProVape made sure of that), but it can be a hassle if unexpected.
Lol, yes found that out the hard way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread