Provape user photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
The love really shows with those. If only there was a way to see how much liquid.... I do really love the whole SS look but I'm damned if I can tell when it is going to run dry.

It's been said the flavor changes just before needed a refill, sadly I am not able to detect that change. One dry hit is enough to scare me away from chancing another. ;)

I mindless vape.... A lot. And I don't pay that much attention to my tanks until the liquid goes below the glass line. Then it's a tilt to see how much is left. Since I only vape one flavor, I don't have others lined up with different liquids. I just have backup tanks for when the current one needs cleaning and don't feel like doing it right away.

Windows are essential for my style of vaping. Otherwise......I would do be sooooooo all over those. :wub:

People that use stainless tanks very quickly master the art of "topping off" the tank. I've been using the stainless tanks for weeks, and have not had a dry hit... sometimes I take a peek inside, it's nearly full, I still top it off. Other times it's nearly empty... and I fill it up. It has become habit.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
People that use stainless tanks very quickly master the art of "topping off" the tank. I've been using the stainless tanks for weeks, and have not had a dry hit... sometimes I take a peek inside, it's nearly full, I still top it off. Other times it's nearly empty... and I fill it up. It has become habit.
I use my Kabuki on a Provari in mini 18350 mode. I fill battery and tank together. Consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I use my Kabuki on a Provari in mini 18350 mode. I fill battery and tank together. Consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As the batteries age, there would be more and more insurance against dry hits using that method. I may just give the steel sleeve a go since I'm almost always in 18350 mode. Thanks Astro!

p3_kabuki-jpg.509382

Heaven :cool:

Anyone know how I can get the photo onto the #vapeprovari Provape page? Or do I submit it to them and they'll put it there if they decide it's good enough?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm a recent convert to ProvariNation.
Wondering why the heck it took me a year & a half into my VapeLyfe to finally get a Provari.
I now have 2 with a 3rd on the way
View attachment 510631
It doesn't matter how long one took to make the journey. What matters is they've reached their destination!

~ Lex

Sent from my i6S+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread