images

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Having never posted a pic in this thread, I think I'll start with the newest baby.

Last Friday, Mr. Cute Mail Guy dropped off a package at the door. HUH? I don't recall ordering anything this week (said I, to me) ...

It was a shocking SURPRISE package from my "SECRET ADMIRER"! (thank you, SA, and no, you shall not be named).

What a lovely, magnificent gift!!! Knowing just how much I love Gold and how absto krazy I am about ZenKote....

Mamma mia! I'm THRILLED!

Anyone else love the GoldKote? (ahem @DPLongo22)

FINE!

Yes, apparently said SA has eyes for more than just Kat. Why me though? NO idea.

But grateful, to the gills, and touched beyond imagination. One of the nicest things I've ever had launched in my direction, and I'm humbled to the core.

In all seriousness, respecting the very clear inistence on anonymity is one of the most challenging things I've ever had to deal with. But do it, I must. Because I promised that I would.

There are great & fine people in this world. And I/we thank this particular coupla them. :wub:

We are far from deserving, but have happily become accepting. Thank you, SA, so very, VERY much. :)

IMG_20160201_164228 (Large).jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Having never posted a pic in this thread, I think I'll start with the newest baby.

Last Friday, Mr. Cute Mail Guy dropped off a package at the door. HUH? I don't recall ordering anything this week (said I, to me) ...

It was a shocking SURPRISE package from my "SECRET ADMIRER"! (thank you, SA, and no, you shall not be named).

What a lovely, magnificent gift!!! Knowing just how much I love Gold and how absto krazy I am about ZenKote....

Mamma mia! I'm THRILLED!

Anyone else love the GoldKote? (ahem @DPLongo22)
Looks like it feels the same about you too...

Ya See how it's risin out the box to meet you?!?

LOLz, Jim

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Beautiful, Longolino...... just beautiful. The Provi AND your words.

I echo your sentiment, totally.

"There are great & fine people in this world. And I/we thank this particular coupla them. :wub:

We are far from deserving, but have happily become accepting. Thank you, SA, so very, VERY much. :)"

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I wanted to get a steel tank for my Nautilus for an upcoming trip to Nashville that has the potential to be a full on gong show. Just me and a buddy, concerts, bars, hockey game, etc.

In any case, I grabbed a couple of these from Fasttech and it is a great tank. Super cheap ($3-4?) and fits as good as my original glass tank.

I think it looks bad@$$ on my Classic and looks to be indestructible!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Was doing a little house cleaning today, then this picture sort of made it's self....

The Provarinati Go-Bag™

provarinati2.JPG

The mod-with-no-name to the far right is a "Provarinati" flash-bang mod. Tossed at unwashed heathens for distraction purposes whilst I make off with my Provari treasure. Every initiate...err..I mean..consumer should have one. Cause we all know the Vapocalypse is just a myth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread