Status
Not open for further replies.

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
Does anyone use a Kanger Protank with there provari mini? I have 4 protanks and just ordered the new provari mini and was wondering how well they work together? Id appreciate it if someone could chime in or if they know anyone who uses these 2 together. I enjoy using pyrex cartos over plastic just cuz of the eliquid cracking issue. So im hoping the protanks work real well with the provari mini. Thanks guys

Cheers, Matt

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Hellaflush.

0tprFZv.jpg

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
Does anyone use a Kanger Protank with there provari mini? I have 4 protanks and just ordered the new provari mini and was wondering how well they work together? Id appreciate it if someone could chime in or if they know anyone who uses these 2 together. I enjoy using pyrex cartos over plastic just cuz of the eliquid cracking issue. So im hoping the protanks work real well with the provari mini. Thanks guys

Cheers, Matt

The Pro tank was designed to work with the ProVari. And it does it quite well. I've had the original Pro Tank and now have s Pro Tank 2 for each of my ProVaris.

Addit: 2 Minis a Standard and a PowerPro.
Addit again: The other 2 are out on loan. One to my sis and the other to a friend.

Attachments

• IMG_20131021_165347459.jpg
    IMG_20131021_165347459.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Reactions: Freedom2Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread