Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Happiness is:

3fd111abe73eecd85a74c18ea219d434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot, Rod. If I ever spring for a Procyon, it will be SS. You have good taste, but you do need to fill them thar holes.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Here is another shot of my P3 with a tall atty.

FEV-Glass-LG-002_zpsekjihcr8.jpg

A few months ago I sent this to my boyfriend with hopes of him quitting the smoking.

I packed it up along with charger and batteries and big ol' bag of cartomizers and sent it to NC.

I figured it was safe, fairly easy, sent him links to how to use along with the original box and USB drive that takes one thru it all.

He did not do well. I fear he cant judge if the cartos are actually filled and primed as he tells me he gags and gets a sore throat and I think he could be hurting himself worse than smoking.

I got to try out a Kanger NEBOX and its great, and SO blinkin easy...

Anyway what all this boils down to is I get my P3 Stealth back !!!!! I really , really missed it, so much so I almost bought one in the classifieds, which was dumb but Im sick. :)

I had to share, cause well, youre all Provari-nuts and can understand :banana:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
A few months ago I sent this to my boyfriend with hopes of him quitting the smoking.

I packed it up along with charger and batteries and big ol' bag of cartomizers and sent it to NC.

I figured it was safe, fairly easy, sent him links to how to use along with the original box and USB drive that takes one thru it all.

He did not do well. I fear he cant judge if the cartos are actually filled and primed as he tells me he gags and gets a sore throat and I think he could be hurting himself worse than smoking.

I got to try out a Kanger NEBOX and its great, and SO blinkin easy...

Anyway what all this boils down to is I get my P3 Stealth back !!!!! I really , really missed it, so much so I almost bought one in the classifieds, which was dumb but Im sick. :)

I had to share, cause well, youre all Provari-nuts and can understand :banana:
Cartos and Noobs don't mix...

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Cartos and Noobs don't mix...

Well, I guess since thats what I started with and enjoyed for a long while. But he doesnt seem to be able to gauge if its filled or not. I have this sneaking suspicion that he really needs glasses , but wont admit it.

He's almost 10 years older than me.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, I guess since thats what I started with and enjoyed for a long while. But he doesnt seem to be able to gauge if its filled or not. I have this sneaking suspicion that he really needs glasses , but wont admit it.

He's almost 10 years older than me.

A Kabuki or Nautilus tank might be better?!?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Stealth Radius creepin the Queen Mary...
42df372b9a15ac9ecbb3a07c2438ff35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boy oh boy, you've got some nerves. Id be so scared that it would fall off the ship, or get pushed by some of the mischievous ghosts that haunt the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread