Not open for further replies.

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Ma nose, she no be saggin'.

Zee chin, she's also pretty fine.

I also have no worries for the mammalian accoutrements.

Oh my gosh Kat those are such pretty Vapes! Where do you find all those goodies, bangles and bling?

BUT GEEZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Everything else!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ok, fine, I'll go. I'm ready to speak to the MD. (Hope he's cute. ;) )

Stayin on topic........

View attachment 606525

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Aww, thanks, Zen Knitter. Most of my stuff is a wild and varied collection from all places (FleaBay, Ets, my own stash of "jewels", etc.)
Stash of Jewels?

Starten to sound like Kim Kat...

LOLz

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
The brown For Life boots were purchased 03/24/2012.
The black ones were purchased 09/17/2016 as a replacement for my brown ones when I send them in for replacement, which I will do later this month. The brown boots are approximately 3 1/2 years older than the black boots, and are the same size.
IMG_20161013_110811610_zpsb88vd7se.jpg

IMG_20161013_110659045_zpse8krhk3e.jpg

IMG_20161013_110615979_zpsgelxpmji.jpg

The brown boots are not actually shorter than the black ones, they just 'sag' more.
IMG_20161013_110542243_zps07lezh2s.jpg

I din't know For Life boots existed for so long. Mine are 1460 Smooth, bought them Sept 2012

R

Reactions: AstroTurf

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Who travels with 10 million in jewelry?

It's things like this that really illustrate just how crazy the world we live in is.
I was thinking the same. I can see it if it is the night of the Grammys or Academy Awards or something, but while travelling to Europe? Dumb.

Reminded me of a guy that was jumped in Jamaica a few years ago while I was there. He was on a public bus wearing a gold/diamond Rolex Presidential. Really smart to wear a totally blingy $30k watch while on vacation in a poor country. Don't want to say he deserved it, but use yr head. I leave my fairly expensive Omega at home when I travel on vacation and wear a $50 Ironman.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Who takes jewels when you have Kim tied up?!?

Not Me!!!

True. I would have her give me her thoughts on those Falkner books I could never quite understand and explain quantum physics to me. ;)

Have her .... implants been retrieved?

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
Aww, thanks, Zen Knitter. Most of my stuff is a wild and varied collection from all places (FleaBay, Ets, my own stash of "jewels", etc.)
Thank you Ms. Kat, I better get busy finding findings! You have quite the artistic talent. I haven't the eye for seeing the what could be.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

It's things like this that really illustrate just how crazy the world we live in is.

Who's GOT 10 million in jewelry. :blink:

Thank you Ms. Kat, I better get busy finding findings! You have quite the artistic talent. I haven't the eye for seeing the what could be.

Oh you're sweet! Are ya kidding me tho? I treat it as cooking pasta. Throw something on the mod and see what sticks! :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I din't know For Life boots existed for so long. Mine are 1460 Smooth, bought them Sept 2012

R
My last pair of 1460's were not For Life and they lasted about 9 years. Docs are not as quality as they were 20 years ago.
Ima RedWing kinda guy?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A good pair of redwings will last 30 years. I just like the look of Docs better. :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
A good pair of redwings will last 30 years. I just like the look of Docs better. :)

Thanks, you just cost me a fortune. I googled Red Wing and my wife saw the boots and said "buy them. Just like Darryl's from the Walking Dead". :p

She has wanted to by me a pair for a while but didn't know which brand they were. Man, they are spendy though!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thanks, you just cost me a fortune. I googled Red Wing and my wife saw the boots and said "buy them. Just like Darryl's from the Walking Dead". :p

She has wanted to by me a pair for a while but didn't know which brand they were. Man, they are spendy though!
Which ones?!?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

I do believe this was an inside job ... and will be solved.

There's no way the insurance company lets this slide ... they may even recover the ring before it gets cut.

Sent via iPhone

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

You would have spent the money on vape stuff otherwise. ;)
Redwings have better arch support than Docs. One of the downsides of docs. I don't think you will be disappointed. :)

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
My last pair of 1460's were not For Life and they lasted about 9 years. Docs are not as quality as they were 20 years ago.

Have 20 years on a set of patrol Danners. They have been resouled about 10 times but wear like sneakers[emoji106][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Ma nose, she no be saggin'.

Zee chin, she's also pretty fine.

I also have no worries for the mammalian accoutrements.

BUT GEEZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Everything else!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ok, fine, I'll go. I'm ready to speak to the MD. (Hope he's cute. ;) )

Stayin on topic........

View attachment 606525

WOW!!! I really Love the black teardrops!!! :thumb::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread