Provari 2.5 and Lemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnk231

Apr 3, 2013
Hawaii
I just recently purchased a Lemo after reading great reviews to get more flavor than my cartomizers. It arrived the other day and when I put it on my provari, with the stock coils and wicks, it gives me an "E1" error message. I then took it off and put it on my ipv mini, which usually has my Atlantis on it and it works fine. I know that my provari cannot fire the Atlantis and specifically bought the Lemo because I read in another thread that it can be used on the provari 2.5.

Any thoughts?

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
build the Lemo at 1.4 ohms and set the device at 4.5v. It will fire then, any higher voltage and the safety mechanism kicks in. which is the error code of E2. The V2.5 can only fire from 1.0 ohms and above and only utilizes about 14.85w of the 15w that it can do. For the Lemo, I would suggest to stick with the IPV mini, and build at around .73 and about 22 watts. You will love the lemo then.

mnk231

Apr 3, 2013
Hawaii
build the Lemo at 1.4 ohms and set the device at 4.5v. It will fire then, any higher voltage and the safety mechanism kicks in. which is the error code of E2. The V2.5 can only fire from 1.0 ohms and above and only utilizes about 14.85w of the 15w that it can do. For the Lemo, I would suggest to stick with the IPV mini, and build at around .73 and about 22 watts. You will love the lemo then.

Kasanova - thanks for your help. I was using the original coil and wick that came with it. I originally bought the Lemo because I thought it would work on the ver 2.5. I'll try rebuilding it to 1.4 ohms and see how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread