Provari 2.5 LED will not light when fire button pushed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob4092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
USA
Well, I went ahead and purchased a Provari from Provape. Just got it and I am a little confused how to set it up. I read the manual and cannot get it to turn the LED panel on every time I push the fire button. I went through the 15 click, On/Off, wait 4 seconds mode and it still will not light up when I press the button.

Can anyone please help me figure this out? The user manual is a little confusing.

Again, I am just trying to make it so the LED light panel will light up every time I push the fire button.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The provari 2.5 button flashes for battery low. Did you accidentally get the p3 manual?

I think the op was under the impression the screen would light up every time he pressed the button. as the box mods do these days. I guess all I can say to the OP is when the Provari 2.0 AKA 2.5 with a different body there was not so many different resistant toppers out there. Cartomizers 510 and 306dripping attys were the norm and you might see the occasional ODY Penelope geny or spheroid topping a provari but for the most part that mod was designed to set the voltage and just forget about it and vape away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread