Provari 2 advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
I just returned to vaping recently and found out that I don't know what to do with my Provari 2. I still have my old vivi nova and some 5 disposable heads that I can use. I'm using them and they're a decent vape, but nothing compared to the Kangertech subox kit I picked up. Is there a recent tank I can use with the Provari? I'd like to use it as a back up. Also, where I am (in the Philippines), cartos are hard to come by.

LotsaBS

Jul 18, 2014
USA
I just returned to vaping recently and found out that I don't know what to do with my Provari 2. I still have my old vivi nova and some 5 disposable heads that I can use. I'm using them and they're a decent vape, but nothing compared to the Kangertech subox kit I picked up. Is there a recent tank I can use with the Provari? I'd like to use it as a back up. Also, where I am (in the Philippines), cartos are hard to come by.

Try the Kanger SubTank Mini with a 1.5 ohm coil (wrap you own or use their pre-made ones) at about 4 to 4.5 volts. Provari's are still a reliable alternative if you don't exceed their limits (which is 14.5 watts and 3.5 amps).

Reactions: meloyo

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
I looked at the Kabuki online. It's a beautiful tank but rather beyond my budget. I'm wondering about leaking issues for these tanks. I like my subtank and I've figured out how to keep it from leaking but it's a bit of a bother to maintain. I got a day and a half of vaping from my subtank before it started leaking again and I had to go through the whole ritual of cleaning and changing the wick all over again.

Last edited:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Hmmmmm, I've got 4 subtanks & none of mine have ever leaked.
I looked at the Kabuki online. It's a beautiful tank but rather beyond my budget. I'm wondering about leaking issues for these tanks. I like my subtank and I've figured out how to keep it from leaking but it's a bit of a bother to maintain. I got a day and a half of vaping from my subtank before it stopped leaking and I had to go through the whole ritual of cleaning and changing the wick all over again.

SthrnCelt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Columbia, SC
If you're enjoying the subtank vape, my bet is the provari will never provide anything to compare. I remember a 50 mile long provari thread some months back. I would say there's some who posted there that are die-hard provari fans who would buy you out. Thank goodness my most expensive low watt investment was the VTR. I ended up giving that away.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I will say, if I turn it upside down it'll look like it's leaking, but actually it's just juice that builds up in the Driptip after you vape it for awhile. Is that what you're experiencing? All of my tanks do that & it's normal.
I want your life. :p Someone in another thread advised me to open the airflow holes to their maximum. Haven't tried it yet but I will.

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
If you're enjoying the subtank vape, my bet is the provari will never provide anything to compare. I remember a 50 mile long provari thread some months back. I would say there's some who posted there that are die-hard provari fans who would buy you out. Thank goodness my most expensive low watt investment was the VTR. I ended up giving that away.
My Russian on my provari DESTROYS my subtank in ever possible category besides capacity and absolute vapor production.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread