Provari 3 battery life indicator inaccurate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Let's see.... 4 from Clouds of Vapor, 2 from KNR Wholesale (on ebay), and 2 which I bought with my first Provari 3 years ago.

I would not (my opinion) trust any of those.

I would buy from RTDVapor only.

buy 2 from them and give it a go.

Good Luck, Jim

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
I would not (my opinion) trust any of those.

I would buy from RTDVapor only.

Buy 2 from them and give it a go.

Good Luck, Jim

Thanks, Jim. You know, I sent a battery in with my Provari when I mailed it back for "repair", though. And the same batteries are working beautifully with my old provari, so I'd be surprised, but intensely relieved if the batteries are the problem. I'll give them a go. I can never have too many 18650s.

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
Thank You...

I'll be most interested in your findings.

Jim

Just out of curiosity, Jim, why wouldn't you trust the batts from COV or Provape? I've totally sidelined the 3 yr old batteries from Provape because they're old, but COV is on the authorized seller list. Why do you recommend RTD exclusively?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Just out of curiosity, Jim, why wouldn't you trust the batts from COV or Provape? I've totally sidelined the 3 yr old batteries from Provape because they're old, but COV is on the authorized seller list. Why do you recommend RTD exclusively?

I think that RTD has a direct line of communication with AW, and has an authentic product.

Just my opinion mind you.

Jim

PS Have a look at the AW Batts on COV Website, not confidence inspiring in my eyes.

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
I think that RTD has a direct line of communication with AW, and has an authentic product.

Just my opinion mind you.

Jim

PS Have a look at the AW Batts on COV Website, not confidence inspiring in my eyes.

That makes sense (re: COV batts). They definitely don't look like the real ones in the link. A few of mine do have the black AW sticker with silver rim. Fingers crossed. Wow, I'll be stoked if the new batts work!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
That makes sense (re: COV batts). They definitely don't look like the real ones in the link. A few of mine do have the black AW sticker with silver rim. Fingers crossed. Wow, I'll be stoked if the new batts work!

Fingers Crossed!!!

Jim

PS I am not sure where Herein, VA is located? But, I am in the Richmond, VA Area, If you want to test your Batts in a working P3.

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
Fingers Crossed!!!

Jim

PS I am not sure where Herein, VA is located? But, I am in the Richmond, VA Area, If you want to test your Batts in a working P3.

That is so nice of you! I'm actually 3.5 hours away (Roanoke area), but very much appreciate the offer. If I were nearby, I'd be so into that. I also have so many juices that I've ordered and wish someone else would love them so I don't just trash them. ;) If you're ever in the area... please confiscate my juices.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
That is so nice of you! I'm actually 3.5 hours away (Roanoke area), but very much appreciate the offer. If I were nearby, I'd be so into that. I also have so many juices that I've ordered and wish someone else would love them so I don't just trash them. ;) If you're ever in the area... please confiscate my juices.

Will Do!!!

bimmer88

Oct 9, 2013
Sacramento
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Not allowed to buy, sell or trade outside of the Classified Forum. Thank you. :)

bimmer88

Oct 9, 2013
Sacramento
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I have been having a problem with my P3 that I bought off the classies awhile back. I just realized the problem occurred when using a couple older efest batts. These batts work good in my 2.5's, but cause the batt meter to read incorrectly in the P3. I use my newer AW's with no problem. So the problem can be battery related, at least some of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread