Provari 3 Stealth A Tootle Puffer's Dream!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I posted a thread a while ago about getting myself an "Atta Boy" present for a case that I worked. Well it came in yesterday, but the mail lady thought it would be a good idea to just put a slip in my box instead of walking the 5 feet from my mailbox to my front door. The first time I caught her doing that she said it was because she was afraid of my dogs... I don't own a dog, just 2 cats... whatever.

So I went to the Post Office and picked it up this morning!
20150604_110451.jpg

This is the first time I've held a P3 in my hand and boy does it look and feel fantastic! The stealth matte finish looks great and the all black end caps make it look killer! The first time I put a tank on it the threads were super crunchy and squeaky, but I'm guessing it's because there was some residual finish in the threading. I screwed my atty on and off 3 or 4 times and swabbed the threads with some alcohol and now the 510 is smooth as butter!

The new menu system was a little weird for the first 10 minutes or so, but I figured it out pretty quick, and found that it's pretty easy to navigate, and even had to turn the speed up as I found the default to be to slow. All my tanks look great on it (better than the 2.5 IMHO). I have a black Kayfun Nano coming and some smoked black IBTanked glass for my cartotanks to make it look even better!

20150604_114810.jpg

Right now I'm vaping my KF Nano at 4 volts (13.4 watts) on a 1.2 ohm coil and it's a great vape!
20150604_120452.jpg

Thanks Provape for making an awesome device for us Tootle Puffers! Even though this thing is good to .5 ohms, I don't vape like that normally so this is perfect! The most it will see is a 2 ohm carto or my 1.2 ohm coil that stays in my KF Nano.

If anyone's on the fence about buying one of these, I would say go ahead and do it! Sure it's a pretty penny (especially the stealth version), but I have a feeling, just like the other versions, this thing will last a near about forever! So it's definitely worth it to me!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Looks fantastic!
I own the P3 Stealth as well, and had the same issue with the 510 connector threads.
They're fine now, but I was slightly disappointed in Provape's lack of standards in that area.
That Stealth finish though...so nice! It almost has to be touched to appreciate!
You ain't lyin! It feels sooo....
tumblr_m7dmgjjw1M1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

s.i.jerefos

Sep 10, 2013
Glyfada / Greece
Congrats My friend!
Great device with a great ProVape after sale service.
Could You give some info for the P2 STEALTH version?
I like that very much and because there is a long time since I gave my v2.5 , I would like to know about the quality of the constraction between P3 and P3 Stealth...
Thanks in advance..

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ipster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread