Provari 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
What the hell does that mean?! Surprised, yet disappointed?! Arggghhhh!!

Possibly he meant as a whole..

That some of us will be happy about it, and others will be disappointed (due to no VW, for example, which people scream about over at ProVape's Facebook all the time)..

Or, it will be a kick-.... PV -- yet ridiculously overpriced and/or little availability..

Or, it will have an internal battery, like an MVP 2..

Or, we'll just have to wait for part 2.. which will hopefully be soon...

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I think the Dragon and V3 were mentioned separately. It better not be that, or I would be disappointed. Maybe it'll be a box mod!! :shock:

I'm thinking the Dragon is a separate thing..

As for a boxy-type mod, it would be interesting (& not all that surprising, especially if it's linked to Zen's project)..

In which case, I'd be open to buying one, depending on what it's like...

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
What the hell does that mean?! Surprised, yet disappointed?! Arggghhhh!!

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using Tapatalk

Surprised by the ruggedness, yet disappointed about no updated electronics? Essentially a Provari 2.5 that runs either an integrated, larger battery pack, or dual 18650s?

I have no idea, tho. I just find it entertaining to speculate :D

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
I'm thinking the Dragon is a separate thing..

As for a boxy-type mod, it would be interesting (& not all that surprising, especially if it's linked to Zen's project)..

In which case, I'd be open to buying one, depending on what it's like...

The dragon is supposed to be a separate thing, and I'm sure it is, if we're going to be disappointed I was hoping the rumor starter possibly was mistaken and he never had a prototype and just was gifted a dragon or something.

I'm honestly hoping for something with a higher amp limit, to allow for lower ohm coils, . 5 or so.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Interestingly enough, we should have some info from our buddy Pbusardo soon....

I commented on his new video today, heres what he said

Great video as always Phil! I'm sure you cannot discuss it, but can you shed some light on the rumor that you were puffing on provapes latest creation at the meet? The ecf provari section is dying for even the slightest bit of information regarding it! 
·
pbusardo
2 hours ago (edited)

Just wait for part 2. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised and horribly disappointed. :)
NorthWestVapour said Phil told him he had vaped the ProVari 3 at the ProVape headquarters, not at the meet.

dabu406

Apr 5, 2013
PA
Just wait for part 2. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised and horribly disappointed. :)

Pleasantly surprised bc it's awesome, and horribly disappointed because it'll not be available for months?? This is my guess only bc it's my bday in a week and I'd love to buy myself something nice for it - seeing something awesome I can't buy would be a bummer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I believe the hint of collaboration hinted to (not really mentioned) had more to do with the Zencoat on the current gold provari, I could be wrong but Provape doesn't seem the type of company to buy into joint ventures. Zen perhaps. Other than the threading on either end of a provari everything about a provari is proprietary.

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
Sorry for crossing your words NWV, still got the response from Phil I was semi hunting for though! Hopefully he filmed the tour or part of it, because I would really like to see what Provape looks like. I am sure it looks completely different from what I imagine. I can't imagine they would let him go on camera with it, but hopefully he will give some actual hint as to what it is or what its specs are, thats all we want to know, im pretty sure provape could mill the body to look literally like feces and most of us would still buy it. Some (not me!) would argue they already did that with the crop circles!

bitterapples

Moved On
Feb 24, 2013
wa
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: deleted as per Supplier Admin

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Well, they have to continue to make a tube mod, right?!

My guess is that if the P3 isn't a tube & is indeed a different product than the ProVari, that unless the 2.5 sales drop off hard to just about zero because of it, they'll keep the 2.5 around..

I could be wrong, but in relation to the ProVari, I can't believe they sell very many of the PV-1 -- and yet, they still make & sell them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread