Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Wow provape is coming out with a new provari, awesome. Oh wait I just looked at the calendar and it isn't 2010. Too little too late, epic fail.

Speaking of "Epic Fails," bumping a 4 month old thread with no information in it just because it was titled "ProVari 3" has got to be right up near the top of the list.

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
Phil busardo came out w a video about the P3 a couple of days ago.
Yes it has a puff counter
And it goes up to 20 watts
And .7 ohm limit
The menu system has been upgraded extensively and
The p3 comes with all three sizes 350' to '18650 and the end caps from your old provaris will screw in the p3 perfectly.
They also added an intelligent control which is like I.Q. - tells you how your Provari is working by percentage from 1-100.
So if your IQ says 90 then there's probably something loose in the mod and you need to recheck connections.
The board was also frozen 20 degrees and lower and also heated - and submerged in water.
Plus the new p3 comes w a USB key shaped for instructions.
Now this is all beta and it's already breaking barriers plus no date release has been given so it could be another year or so until they push it out.
And when they do, you can only buy it from established provape retailers as a thanks for being their loyal customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread