provari and... which tank mod shoudl i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
I dont own a provari YET, but i've been using the Arry Tank on my SB with some Dulca De Leche juice from Backwoods brew and man let me tell you i cant seen to put this thing down. To be fair i have not used any other tanks the Arry is my first. It was easy to put together and has not leaked once. It hits smooth and heavy like a bass giutar.
FWI Stormy's vapor Cellur in conjuction with Vermonster13 and and all the modders over at Vapers Forum just introduced new line of tanks called "Notta" tank mods! there's Baby Notta & Dual Coil Notta

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
Carto tank definitely. Check out JonboyUSMC Lava Tanks. They look very nice on the ProVari.
ProVariLavaTank.jpg

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
am also using arry tank on provari.. aside from my fat fingerrs.. re punching a hole in 3 ohm carto .. probs taking tank apart..,,< make it a screw up version...>.!!!. it is great for me.l capt weres ur driptip from.. i want one?

That's not a drip tip, that is actually part of the top cap...pretty cool, huh?:)

joc3721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Colorado
Just got a liquinator last week. Works great with the provari. First time I spilled a bunch of juice filling it up, but am now getting the hang of it. It's a simple and effective design. I don't have anything to compare it too, being pretty new to vaping, but the provari has been great and seems like a match made in heaven with the liquinator.

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
Ok so i received the Stainless Liquinator today and i haven't used it yet but i noticed it is WAY too slidey for me. its almost to the point i dont even want to try to use it. It just spins and moves up and down way too easily on the carto and that's with no juice in it. I cant even screw it down tightly on my eGo batteries because of it being so slidey and the drip tip they included with it was not tight enough to be able to screw it down by the drip tip. Overall without even using the liquinator yet i think i would just recommend the MAP DCT tank (i have used this one) because it doesn't move on the cartomizer that easily. I like the looks of the DCT MAP a lot better also.

IF i do try it i will update you all. I will be contacting Vaporescense to talk to them about different O rings considering they supposedly made it a little tighter around the carto but that doesn't seem to be my experience. They did include a set of extra O rings in my order for free which i think is cool but I also dont want to go through the trouble of trying those spare O rings if its just going to be the same thing.

Last edited:

joc3721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Colorado
I'm going through the same thing, have the ss liquinator. When it works, it's great. Replacing the little black o ring on the inside is a real pain in the ... (I posted separately on this on the liquinator thread). The rings are a little big for the seat. Not easy to get in. One poster said he never takes the caps off so the rings don't get distrubed. He just slides the carto in and out. The key for me is getting the tip in the carto really firm. Then it does serve to tighten down on the connection. I usually turn the provari to make the connection. The sliding has'nt bothered me much. Once the carto is screwed down tight, it pretty much stays put. There's much to like with this tank, but it ain't perfect.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
That sounds like what I do with my DCT. I slide the carto down and lean it to the side and pour in the juice inside. I try not to remove the caps. I did not know about getting the rings back in the tank though. Probably because of how I fill it. I just thought that was the way to fill it, heh.

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
Geez .. all you rich guys! I'm so poor I have to make my own VV's and tanks, so I am not a good person to ask. Of course, my GG loves my homebrew tanks too. Don't think I want to buy any of them. LOL

LOL i only wish i was rich. I just need to hit the lotto then i would have a whole room stocked with attys, tanks, cartos, mods and Juice LMAO. Why yes sir give me 5 of every tank thank you!! :) hahahahaha

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Just think of all the money that would be dumping into analogs. The money you should be saving using an ecig will justify spending more on mods or tanks.
Heck if you learn to make your own juice you will be saving even more. I was buying a carton a week when I did buy them. Depending on where you live that is average 50$ for a good brand. So spending 175$ +/- on crappy cigs or 1 mod in one month and 2 tanks in the next. Per month I maybe spend $40 on ecigs stuff. That is mostly just supplies for juice for myself and when I make some for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread