provari carry case

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by hmm, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmm

hmm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know a good case I can get for a provari? One that holds goo and extra stuff would be nice. I usually sometimes a bag of some sort so a big carry case is not a problem - just want to secure my investment.

Have been vaping much more than in the past, and decided to get a provari, but wonder about carrying it in my pocket, with my fav goo since its a huge mod. It being such an expensive item, I also don't want to just throw it in my pocket with my keys and get it all scratched up.

Any thoughts, or suggestions would be awesome!

:thumb:Happy Friday!

2. themysterious1

themysterious1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would like to know also b/c I just ordered one this morning.

3. hmm

I just walked passed someones desk and noticed a Kenneth Kole glasses case that looks perfect for the provari (once the actual product arrives, I will be hitting up the lenscrafters or some other glasses hut hear me.

4. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. hmm

Posted on her thread. Lets see if she has what I need.
    Thanks for the mention Levitas.

6. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hmm (sir or Ms.?) I use a benchmade knife sheath to hold mine, it fits perfectly even with the new batts. It's the one with the clip, not the velcro ones.

981086X Pouches & Sheaths | Benchmade

7. hmm

That looks and sounds like a cool idea! I would also like to have a case that holds the liquidnator as well. Will this hold it altogether?

8. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Not together Hmm. Usually I have a sony carrying case on one side of my belt that holds 2 bottles of juice, extra batt, cartos, etc. and the Provari on the other side in the sheath. All in all have about 3-4 days worth of vaping supplies on me at all times.

9. ddirtyvapes

ddirtyvapes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Actually, if you disconnect the atomizer, the ProVari fits just fine in an eGo case, even with the extended battery, with leftover room for a juice bottle or some cartos. Just a tip. I've also seen the ArtBoxz thread and while I don't own one, I think they look extremely nice. But in a pinch, an eGo case will definitely work.

EDIT: The eGo case MAY hold the Liquinator. I don't have one so I can't say for sure. It may not, and if it does it's probably a pretty tight fit. I'm only basing this on pictures I've seen of the Liquinator but that's my guess.

10. hmm

The Liquidnator is pretty ...chubby.

11. themysterious1

themysterious1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nothing yet huh...

12. hmm

nuttin' yet. Will report when I find it. I think I will need to physically go to stores and fit the pieces in a case. I want to find the best fit (at least for me) I dont want people thinking I have a giant bulge sticking out of my back pocket (LOL)

13. Devonmoonshire

Devonmoonshire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey there, just as my input as a suggestion. Take a look at this:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...c-vape-pics-picture36307-newpv-carry-case.jpg

This was only 8 bucks or so at Walmart in the pharmacy section. I have since reduced the number of Ego equipment I have in it but it does fit my Provari very nicely and latches shut so it is quite safe indeed when I am traveling with it.

Hope this helps;
    Nate aka Darth Vapor

14. hmm

Whoa cool! I can't sleep NYC is near the center of the storm right now and the winds and effects out my windows are wild as ever.

The case looks too big to fit in a pocket --however it does look like a great long distance carry case!

15. Devonmoonshire

Devonmoonshire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah It looks like the worst of the storm is going to be on the backside of it now. I have been monitoring it for days. It is definitely not pocket sized unless you have a good cargo pocket or something. I have noticed a few Diabetes Cary casses that are nylon or leather that look like they will fit the Provari with a couple extra batteries and will still fit in a pocket as well.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

16. Scottitude

Scottitude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I realize you said a case with room for extra stuff would be nice but based on the two points above I highly recommend http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iffs-leather-mod-holsters-10.html#post3939926. The link takes you directly to a post about Provari holsters that will accommodate tanks. You can browse the rest of the thread for pictures of holsters for a variety of mods.

Griffin's a master leather crafter that designs, cuts, stains, and stitches each holster by hand and if you really want to secure and protect your Provari, you can't do better without a bulky carrying case that could easily get left behind.

I consider my GLV-2 and GLV-3 holsters two of the most important and functional vaping accessories I've ever purchased.

Hope this helps.

17. hmm

They sell some great items Scottitude. I appreciate the suggestion. Do you have any of these particular cases? They must have that smooth genuine leather scent :) (I wonder if theres a goo for that scent, LOL)

18. Scottitude

Scottitude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Both of my holsters have that fresh leather scent, even the very first one I bought still smells (and wears) like military/police grade leather.

Not sure I'd wanna vape that tastes like that but it sure smells good!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

19. Bdbodger

Bdbodger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got a lanyard from the baglady on these forums . It works well .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. hmm

Thank you!
    Website for the bag lady please?

: case, provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.