Provari case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I bought the provari carrying case from provape and I have to tell you it sucks.
Straps are too far apart to hold the mini snug and it bounces around in the case.
pockets are useless and it just does not work.
i wish they would design a case with a proper mold to fit the mini with maybe a zipper pocket around it.
then jut have two mesh pockets for two carto tanks. Case should be half the size of the current provape carrying case.

Can anyone build one!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The carry caddy is actually a fancy smancy cigar case. I saw the link to the website in another post earlier this week.

If you really feel like you need a case, an ego case will carry one or two mods and enough pockets for extra batteries, cartotanks or other juice delivery devices. Just carry it like a large handheld wallet or small purse. I use the one from Smokeless Image for their ego sized Volt X2 batteries.

X2 carrying case.jpg Organizer.jpg

I don't pack that much gear in mine routinely, but filled it to the brim just to demonstrate how much stuff you can carry if you need to. That's a Silver Bullet and a Provari, both carrying a cartotank. The two elastic bands fit the mods tightly so there's no moving around inside of the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread