Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
The drip tips are Molehill Mountain tips and I think are acrylic.
I hear ya on the can't have too many! I went a little krazy with the blems as my intro to Provari! So glad I did!
Let us know how Jackie likes the Tiffany!
Pics please!!!!
Np! I will take a pic of it. Probably won't get it until next week as we are going down to Detroit Rock City for a couple of daze at the end of the week. Not sure if she's going to use it as it's more or less a vapocalypse spare. I think she will just to see if it works. ;)

I'll post the Ti military 20 watt P3 in the P3 thread.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Can someone tell me if I can use a regular 2.5 end cap on the Classic? I never use extension caps because my hands are too little and the spring on this end cap is huge!
I do it all the time ;) Never had a problem, just don't use the big spring cap on your 2.5's!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks! I have 5 Provaris with extension caps and they just sit in a drawer! Those $2.00 design end caps look like a great deal but I wanted to make sure!
The minis just fit my hand better!
I really like the compass star ones :)

Speedgoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
North Dakota
I just got my first provari classic today. I've been using nothing but mech mods for the last few years, so it's a pretty big learning experience for me. I've played with it for about 30 min right now. So far I like it. One big question I have right now is turning it on/off. When do you guys turn yours off? Do you have issues with it firing when on and in your pocket? Maybe once I use it for a few weeks I'll get to know the menu system better and it won't be such an issue for me.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I just got my first provari classic today. I've been using nothing but mech mods for the last few years, so it's a pretty big learning experience for me. I've played with it for about 30 min right now. So far I like it. One big question I have right now is turning it on/off. When do you guys turn yours off? Do you have issues with it firing when on and in your pocket? Maybe once I use it for a few weeks I'll get to know the menu system better and it won't be such an issue for me.
I've been using ProVari mods for over three years now and I never turn them off! :) Never had any issues whatsoever with them firing when not wanted to, and even if they do, there's a 15 second cutoff. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread