Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Thanks yeah I really appreciate your quick responses between all the different provape thread I've posted in. If I didn't know any better I'd bet that you worked in provape custom service [emoji14]

I went ahead and ordered a classic. The VW and adjustable center pin being the main reasons as I have a few RBAs that won't ever sit flush with my 2.5. Plus the fact that I see my self purchasing another 2.5 at some point in the next few months, if I'm being real with myself
LOL, nope, I'm just a user / collector / fan of the product line. :)
The 2.5 and Classic are being disontinued, of course, we've been speculating on when the 2.5's would disappear for quite some time now.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
LOL, nope, I'm just a user / collector / fan of the product line. :)
The 2.5 and Classic are being disontinued, of course, we've been speculating on when the 2.5's would disappear for quite some time now.
Remember we all thought that 2.5's would be gone in days/weeks? That was Nov/Dec!

I bet the Classic sticks around for a while still unless it really isn't a big seller and they don't have much stock. I have 2 and like them more than my P3s.... very underrated IMO.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Is it possible to see battery life and check Atty ohms when the check all screen is disabled?

I preferred to not have the screen come on after every puff but I guess it's non avoidable if I want to check battery life?
There's no way to check batt with screen off.

Reactions: smokin95

smokin95

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
USA
The manual actually says you should be able to access battery level and ohms from the atomizer up menu

Atomizer Up – When selecting this menu item, you will be able to increase the
power by Voltage or Wattage supplied to your atomizer. In this section you will also
have access to your battery life, and atomizer ohms reading.

http://www.provape.com/v/pdf/ProVari Classic Manual.pdf

Although if I was writing that manual I figure there would be a lot of copy and pasting. Must be a typo

Reactions: coldgin96

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
The manual actually says you should be able to access battery level and ohms from the atomizer up menu

http://www.provape.com/v/pdf/ProVari Classic Manual.pdf

Although if I was writing that manual I figure there would be a lot of copy and pasting. Must be a typo
It's definitely a typo, that is true for the P3, as in, if you click on the atomizer up part of the menu, and leave it be, the screen will scroll through and tell you all of the stats, including power setting, ohms, battery life, IQ...the Classic only shows volts and watts, nothing more.

Reactions: smokin95

smokin95

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
USA
It's definitely a typo, that is true for the P3, as in, if you click on the atomizer up part of the menu, and leave it be, the screen will scroll through and tell you all of the stats, including power setting, ohms, battery life, IQ...the Classic only shows volts and watts, nothing more.
That's unfortunate, must be a selling point for the p3 over the classic :(

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That's unfortunate, must be a selling point for the p3 over the classic :(
The Classic came after the P3, it was a red headed ....... stepchild that was soft released, as in, no official announcement was made here, I'm guessing they must have notified their dealer network though, but it just kind of showed up on the website. We became aware of it because a customer noticed it on the site and started a thread here about it. I actually like the Classic better than my P3's, but I can be a little bit weird, or maybe it's just the teardrops that I like about it...I personally believe that it has the same chipset as the P3 with an alternate firmware package, looking inside the tube the boards appear identical, I'd have to knock the top caps off to really compare them...I'll save that for if one of them ever dies on me...but I'm not holding my breath on that one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread