Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Dear friends,

There was some incorrect information relayed by one of our customer service reps and were sorry that the wrong information was posted on the forum.

Regarding the ceramic coating that ProVape uses on all its colored devices, we use a low temp coating that fully cures by the time it comes out of the oven. There is no cure time and it does NOT take 6-8 weeks to cure as previously posted.

There are finishes out there that take time to cure, but the one we use is not the same as those. The finish we use does not need to steep or cure.

I just wanted to relay the updated information so there is no confusion and to make sure the correct information is available.

Kindly,
ProVape

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Thank you for this useful information! I have seen posts on other threads that spoke of the required "cure" time for ProVari colored finishes, and it had raised a small concern for me since I intend to buy a ProVari Mini in white. Obviously, with my satin SS full-size ProVari—which I absolutely love, BTW—this is not an issue since I don't think there is any coating on the satin SS; it's just "natural", isn't it? In any event, thanks again for posting this info ... just goes to show what a customer-aware, up-front outfit ProVape is! Your reputation for quality is well deserved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread