Provari Guidance requested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to get a quality device so started looking at Provari

Currently have a Vamo 20 watt that is constantly giving me problems and a dna 30 that just doesn't do well in the car and at work.
Would reuse the anger Aerotanks so not looking at the starter kits.

P3 is really over what I want to spend and Im leaning towards the 2.5 price wise (and the Zombie Theme :)

Would appreciate some advise from someone that has
used the UI and the performance of each version

P3 with 2 batts 221
Classic 2015 with 2 batts is $181
2.5 with 2 batts is $161

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
If you have variation in what you use for ohms, the p3 will make it super easy with variable wattage mode, just set it and forget it. Otherwise you'll be adjusting your voltage as needed on the other devices.
P3 offers more information on the screen where as the other are just simple one piece of info at a time.
If you use 22mm atomizers go with the classic or p3 because of the flat top cap, the 2.5 will need a pro-ring to make the top flush instead of tapered.
No matter which you choose you'll be happy, they're all simple and perform great.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Classic 2015 with 2 batts is $181
2.5 with 2 batts is $161

Between these two I would go with the Classic.

It comes with an extension tube so you can use two different size batteries if you already have some. ($8 more and you can do all three battery sizes) If you add an extension cap to the 2.5 you end up with the same price as the Classic.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
For now I ordered one of the specials for 110.00 plus Batteries.
Didn't order the Extension cap as the 18490 should be plenty for me

I have the P3 and a 2.5 and I love them both. I use the 18490's in both of mine and they usually get me through the day. You'll like your ProVari, it's a solid, well built, and reliable device with excellent customer service should you need it. They ship out hundred of ProVari's a day, yet they only have 3 full time techs to repair them. That should tell you something about it's reliability...

You should check out PBrusardo's video where he tours the ProVape plant. It's really neat to see how a ProVari is made...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread