Here it is with a P3 Kabuki :)

IMG_9070%20950x633_zpssegmfxua.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
So the mini 3 is not that wide? Looks good on the slant. Guess that really means it is way too small for my needs. OK then gonna move along.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
If you do, You may be missing out on the Best kayfun produced to-date...

Just My Opinion, Jim

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
409f0a7d1789a2f2cf6797398a2d951a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like something Doctor Who would use to fix something at Princes house...

Yeah, I'm not hating very well, am I? :unsure:

Thats the problem, im the ONLY one putting in the hard yards to hate on them properly. This thread title is redundant :)

Good Lord, that is some creepy stuff. That totally epitomizes crappy 70's kids shows for me. Wow.

I must have just missed that show agewise or maybe it was putting my parents into therapy and they blocked me from watching it.

I was more of an Uncle Bobby/Mr. Rogers/Captain Kangaroo/Electric Company/Sesame Street kinda guy, I guess.

Exposure of just 30 minutes of HR PuffinStuff requires a lifelong commitment to therapy....

Ironically, we never got Captain Kangaroo here in Australia.

Nor Mr Rodgers and his jumpers

p.s. I feel i have to say it, because no one else seems to want to raise it, but is it just me or does AstroTurfs avatar look like some sort of .........ion glove? :) :p

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
That looks like something Doctor Who would use to fix something at Princes house...

Thats the problem, im the ONLY one putting in the hard yards to hate on them properly. This thread title is redundant :)

Exposure of just 30 minutes of HR PuffinStuff requires a lifelong commitment to therapy....

Ironically, we never got Captain Kangaroo here in Australia.

Nor Mr Rodgers and his jumpers

p.s. I feel i have to say it, because no one else seems to want to raise it, but is it just me or does AstroTurfs avatar look like some sort of .........ion glove? :) :p
Well Said!!!

LOLz, Jim

e47c9559465c2d09f2738e43bd6e1ecb.jpg

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
No...what I mean is...how did you install the silver top cap? I thought 2.5's had a beveled top.
Some here have been successful arranging with Provape for a flat top P# connector on P2.5's. They've been charging $10 for that upgrade, which is about the price of the P2.5 beauty ring. I had it done with a Mini Dragon.

One thing I'm curious about is that Provape apparently did that with Classwife's Gold Zenkote, but someone previously reported here that Provape only does it on the Satin and Polished SS. I guess that means ask Provape before you buy (??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread