Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Several have asked if the ProVari is just “assembled” in the US or “made” in the US, so to address this questions here are some details:

The ProVape-1 and ProVari are actually MADE and ASSEMBLED in the USA.

Parts - Machined right here in Monroe, WA. We use US-made stainless steel bar stock to produce the tubes, top caps, bottom caps, contact pins, etc. Everything is done on our machines locally. No outsourcing.

Bare Circuit Boards - Manufactured in Illinois. We do not purchase the circuit boards from China due to their poor quality. While the circuit boards are more expensive to produce in the USA; this is the heart of the system and it’s important to us that they are the best quality we can get. Each PCB is electronically tested before it ever sees components.

Electronic Components on Circuit Board – these are the only parts that might come from outside of the USA. Some of these parts are simply not made in the US, so we can’t get them from a US source, even though we would prefer to.

We use components from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the USA.

Component assembly - Components are soldered onto the circuit boards at a facility outside Seattle, Washington. After getting components installed, the boards are tested several more times at our Monroe facility to ensure they are ready to ship. We test each one multiple times to give you the most reliable product you can get.

We don't cut any corners when it comes to quality control, testing, and component selection.

We love to hear all the positive comments about the ProVari and PV1. Thank you for your support! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen Knitter

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
2 Provari owner here and Glad to support ya Dave, thanks for your great customer service too it's 2nd to no one, I love to be able to support any company making products here in the USA. During the times where living in everyone that lives here should support American made products from American companies that provide great products, it helps our economy keeping the money right here in the good old USA and helps support Job growth as well.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
I think it has been handled. I just had to ask them :)

Robert Nilsson(2012-5-7 11:53:48)

Hello.. is this ProVari the real deal and made in US?

Robert Nilsson(2012-5-7 11:54:43)

If it is i'm intrested in bying some

Wendy Ho(2012-05-07 02:55:00)

I am so sorry we have no ProVari

Wendy Ho(2012-05-07 02:55:23)

it is our colleagues' updated mistake, hope you can understand.

rossstang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2010
Cincinnati,ohio

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
The fact that your products are made in the U.S. was a HUGE factor in my purchasing decision. Just knowing that a business does everything they can to ensure our country's economical infrastructure, and is contributing to the employment rate in our country speaks VOLUMES, in my opinion.

I definitely agree with the poster above. Having a "Made in the U.S.A" stamp on the product itself., as well as marketing that fact would definitely increase your bottom line. When doing my own WOM marketing, on your company's behalf, I always stress that this is a U.S.-made product, and I say it with pride! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread