Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Recently my mini has started giving me a low battery signal, flashing light in the button. I check the battery and it's good. When I re install the battery it will work fine for awhile, then start flashing again. When I unscrew the end cap, and retighten, it will work for awhile longer. I've tried stretching out the spring for hopefully a better contact, but that didn't help. Any other suggestions?

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
A thorough cleaning of all threading, spring, & positive contact with a little alcohol should do the trick. No-Ox on the threads, after cleaning will help. That and a new spring are about all that can be done on the user end. Also clean the batteries themselves with a little alcohol as well.

If after this you still have the problem you would need to contact Provape, although most of the time this will correct the problem.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've had this happen on one I bought used, in addition to what's already been suggested, Use an old toothbrush with isopropyl alcohol and really clean the threads to get the old Noalox off of them. Pull the spring from the endcap and really clean out the cup it sits in, use a pencil eraser to clean the end of the spring where it touches the battery till it's shiny, then wipe with alcohol. The spring can be tricky to re-install, but it will screw in with just a little pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread