Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hello everyone,
We have seen requests for a smaller Provari so we would like to introduce the Provari Mini.

The mini will accept a AW 18350 and a 18490 battery with a extension cap.
These will be avalible on March 15th. And will come in silver at first then black satin will follow shortly down the road.

You can view more information about the Provari Mini at
http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Mini-Variable-Voltage-E-cig-s/38.htm

:)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
For women everywhere. Thank You so much for the new size.I love the weight and balance of the Provari but it's hard to carry in a purse. This is perfect. Just the right size to fit into a slip pocket on the outside of a purse or backpack,
Way to keep a secret too. That came out of left field.Any idea how many there will be in the first run?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
For women everywhere. Thank You so much for the new size.I love the weight and balance of the Provari but it's hard to carry in a purse. This is perfect. Just the right size to fit into a slip pocket on the outside of a purse or backpack,
Way to keep a secret too. That came out of left field.Any idea how many there will be in the first run?

Yup my GF is excited to get hers now ;-)

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Was looking to order another Provari V2 Black Satin w/ Blue as a backup in March. Now I think I'lll just get one of these instead. :)

The only question is do I get this as is, this color with Blue, hold out for Black, or wait for Black w/ Blue (and shall the two options hit at the same time)? Ack!

Ah heck, gonna add some variety I guess. Silver w/ Blue to constract Black w/ Red. Muhahahaha! (Man, where's his PV? Think he's loosing it...)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Hahahahaha. Sorry Hahahahaha

Pretty disappointed it's the same price as the full version... Also, please cut out that "sale price" marketing shenanigans on the site, it's not a sale if it's been at that price point for a year :p

Having said that, I'll be getting one

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Pretty disappointed it's the same price as the full version... Also, please cut out that "sale price" marketing shenanigans on the site, it's not a sale if it's been at that price point for a year :p

Having said that, I'll be getting one

I can't see the cost of a Mini being much different than the Standard. Same amount of work, same electronics and it looks like more work went into the body which probably offset the cost difference in the material, which is not that much.....15mm of Stainless. I think is priced right.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
That's what I thought too. It never occurred to me that it should be or would be different. It doesn't matter to me.I love this product and I'm just so happy to see a shorter version available. Choice is always nice.This is going to be great.

I can't see the cost of a Mini being much different than the Standard. Same amount of work, same electronics and it looks like more work went into the body which probably offset the cost difference in the material, which is not that much.....15mm of Stainless. I think is priced right.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Hello everyone,
We have seen requests for a smaller Provari so we would like to introduce the Provari Mini.

The mini will accept a AW 18350 and a 18490 battery with a extension cap.
These will be avalible on March 15th. And will come in silver at first then black satin will follow shortly down the road.

You can view more information about the Provari Mini at
ProVari Variable Voltage Ecig: Best Variable Voltage E Cig Available!

:)

Really a Provari mini? . With the 18350 IMR 700mah, battery life has got to be short. And with the extension cap it will about the same size as the Provari...And at the same price, seems like a waste of time to me. With the Kick out now it might be to late for a Provari mini..... To each his own I guess....

And yes I am a longtime Provape fan,, been there since the begining of the Provape1.....

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
To each his own - a lot of people like smaller mods and aren't concerned about battery life. I can take a 10440 mod to work and make it through the day on about 1 1/2 batteries and they are 350 mah.

And I fail to see how the kick has any effect in this whatsoever - if anything it means the timing on this is even better. A kick will shorten the battery life on existing mods an keep the size the same - and the shortest mod you can use with one will need to be able to fit a 18490/18500 length battery and will use an 18350. Most people will be using it on 18650 size devices, which means a regulated VV using an 18350 battery will be in a totally separate class as far as size is concerned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread