Provari & Nautilus = Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
They are a very good tandem, the adjustable airflow is great, the protank 3 has to airy of a draw for me personally but I use them on my MVP & VV, I will definitely pick up one or two more nautilus tanks to use in the provari since I like to vape strong cinnamon and menthol flavors and like to have a few dedicated flavor tanks on hand. Very pleased so far with the provari, I vaped for about 13 hours yesterday at home and at the local watering hole for quite a few hours last nite on one 18490 before I started blinking and then just popped in another battery, started out today with a 18650 in so I'll see what kind of time I get out of it, all in all though I am very pleased and will probably pick up another down the road for work and truck use :)

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
They are a very good tandem, the adjustable airflow is great, the protank 3 has to airy of a draw for me personally but I use them on my MVP & VV, I will definitely pick up one or two more nautilus tanks to use in the provari since I like to vape strong cinnamon and menthol flavors and like to have a few dedicated flavor tanks on hand. Very pleased so far with the provari, I vaped for about 13 hours yesterday at home and at the local watering hole for quite a few hours last nite on one 18490 before I started blinking and then just popped in another battery, started out today with a 18650 in so I'll see what kind of time I get out of it, all in all though I am very pleased and will probably pick up another down the road for work and truck use :)

When I first got my Provari, I almost made myself sick I vaped so much that day. I got nauseous and dizzy from nic overload. Haha. Glad you're loving it. :D

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Lol. Yeah I know. That was stupid.

Don't feel bad. I did it on my first 1.5ohm tank on an ego with 24mg juice (for about 3 days), then again on 12mg juice with my first Provari (again, for about 3 days), then yet again with my first KFL (only the first time though. I finally learned). Lol! So the moral of the story is, you know you're on to something just about the time the nic induced haze sits in ;)

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Ugh, I know. I went beyond that. I was beyond sick...almost puking actually. My hubby can write RX's and I made him write me a phenergan prescription. :facepalm: He just rolled his eyes....but did it and called me a dumb A** :D

Wait....so you are in health care, and so can hubby...saying he can write scrips leads me to say MD....and you both vape? Ahh the story the anti-vaping crowd does NOT want to hear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Oh, I should have been specific. He doesn't write me any scripts.No, he isn't a Dr. His friend wrote me that one but I don't get anything even remotely controlled or close without going to the Dr and the avenue's everyone else does. He can't write me scripts cause it's against the law since I'm related. And we usually have those on hand cause our little boy gets terrible migraines. We were just out. Yes, we both vape :)

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
sounds like a story i heard about the doctors wife that needed scrips! Thankfully it's nothing you will get into trouble with!

I get less than most normal people. He can't write me anything (and can't write anything controlled anyways) and I have to go through the same Dr's appointments and everything that everyone else does to get any prescriptions, trust me.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Hello All !! Been vaping about six weeks now and progressed from a itaste leo & ego-c to a itaste VV & a MVP and after lurking in here a couple weeks took the plunge and ordered my new provari in bronze with with a few accessories including their new tank ring and a aspire nautilus tank.....all i can say is wow !!! My everyday juice cinnamon ice tastes soooo much better, i wish this would have been my first e-cig purchase instead of my fifth, if you are on the fence believe the hype, best money i have spent to stay away from Reds, and a big thank you to Tina for answering all my questions thru PM, much appreciated

Of course! Glad to help and so happy that you like it :)

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
ANybody have experience vaping cinnamon with the Nautilus?

The wife vapes Cinnamon like there is no tomorrow and with her Mini PT the coils go south in 3 days taste wise. She has a dripper for the cinammon now but I was thinking of handing of the Nautilus to here instead of posting it in classies. I seen some post with peeps saying a coil last 2 weeks. If so she ought to get at least a week out of it. Any cinnamon freaks with an NA have any input?

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I have to say that I get so frustrated when I read these threads about how amazing the Nautilus is.
Maybe mine is just defective, but I cannot get the coils to wick properly. I have to unscrew the bottom and reprime the wick every 5 or 6 hits. I've tried everything I know to do and I STILL get burnt hits on the darn thing. Stock coils and replacement coils, doesn't matter. Tried adding a few drops of water to my juice to thin it. No joy.

I ordered some 28 gauge kanthal and I'm going to give rebuilding the coils a shot before I throw in the towel, but it has been a frustrating mess so far. Even more so since, when it does work, it is amazing. Great, clean flavor, lots of vapor, etc. It gives me a serious sad.

That said, I ordered my coils here:
Aspire Nautilus Coils (Pack of 5) - $14.95 - WORLDofVAPE

$14.95 for a 5 pack and they ship super fast. Still way more expensive than protank/evod coils. Hopefully they'll come down in price, because they are ridiculously high.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
ANybody have experience vaping cinnamon with the Nautilus?

The wife vapes Cinnamon like there is no tomorrow and with her Mini PT the coils go south in 3 days taste wise. She has a dripper for the cinammon now but I was thinking of handing of the Nautilus to here instead of posting it in classies. I seen some post with peeps saying a coil last 2 weeks. If so she ought to get at least a week out of it. Any cinnamon freaks with an NA have any input?

I vape cinnamon daily and the BCC coils had to be changed about every tank and a half. I never tried the Nautilus, but have thought about trying one. I found the 'wonder woman Sophia' and she does a great job with the cinnamon. It is a whole new world with 'her'!

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, I should have been specific. He doesn't write me any scripts.No, he isn't a Dr. His friend wrote me that one but I don't get anything even remotely controlled or close without going to the Dr and the avenue's everyone else does. He can't write me scripts cause it's against the law since I'm related. And we usually have those on hand cause our little boy gets terrible migraines. We were just out. Yes, we both vape :)

Ugh! I wasn't implying anything about the scripts....was just impressed by the fact that it appeared that 2 health care professionals vaped. I really need to proofread my posts better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I vape cinnamon daily and the BCC coils had to be changed about every tank and a half. I never tried the Nautilus, but have thought about trying one. I found the 'wonder woman Sophia' and she does a great job with the cinnamon. It is a whole new world with 'her'!

Hows the cinnamon do on regular cartos? As it stands the Igo dripperhas worked well for her and easy to rebuild, swap out cotton etc. I am just looking for something she can switch out on the fly herself and maybe last a little longer than the kanger coils. The sticking it in my face saying here, I need this replaced is getting old. Its all good on the weekends but during the work week I barely keep up with my own. Plus she always ends up with cinnamon in a variety of tanks. "What!!! you have 4 cinnamon setups going again.... WHY???" Seems to be the weekly cry of mine lol

My wifes girlfriend in cali received some vapemail from us, is now a new vaper and on the cinnamon love train too. Obviously I am not close enough to rebuild for her too, so looking for something with better milage for her as well, even if only a few MPG. IDK, maybe they will just have to pay the price for choosing their devil juice or learn to rebuild!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread