Provari & Nautilus = Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropeinmyhand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Washington
I have to say that I get so frustrated when I read these threads about how amazing the Nautilus is.
Maybe mine is just defective, but I cannot get the coils to wick properly. I have to unscrew the bottom and reprime the wick every 5 or 6 hits. I've tried everything I know to do and I STILL get burnt hits on the darn thing. Stock coils and replacement coils, doesn't matter. Tried adding a few drops of water to my juice to thin it. No joy.

I ordered some 28 gauge kanthal and I'm going to give rebuilding the coils a shot before I throw in the towel, but it has been a frustrating mess so far. Even more so since, when it does work, it is amazing. Great, clean flavor, lots of vapor, etc. It gives me a serious sad.

That said, I ordered my coils here:
Aspire Nautilus Coils (Pack of 5) - $14.95 - WORLDofVAPE

$14.95 for a 5 pack and they ship super fast. Still way more expensive than protank/evod coils. Hopefully they'll come down in price, because they are ridiculously high.

Have you tried turning the voltage down? I know on my naut I get a few good hits then it starts to taste burnt if I have it too high, you probably have just want to cover all the bases lol.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Ugh! I wasn't implying anything about the scripts....was just impressed by the fact that it appeared that 2 health care professionals vaped. I really need to proofread my posts better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know you weren't. I didn't even read it like that. That response wasn't meant for you. It's okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread