provari or darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Well, let me throw my 2 cents in here now that I have had both for a while now...either way you can't go wrong, they are both really good. I still favor the Darwin for it's versatility and pocketability (making up words now), but the Provari is a monster as well. Sometimes you just want to sit on the couch with a good old tube style mod and the Provari suits that well. I have run into the current limit on the Provari with a LR carto, so the Darwin wins there but really there's no need for LR stuff with these mods. I could easily recommend either one, although I'd lean towards the Darwin if I had to pick just one. It's a little more versatile, simpler to use and charge, and I actually like the swing arm.

Just my 2 cents, ymmv. Enjoy!

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Yeah there are lots of good bottom feeding mods and I see a lot of people like them with the bottom feed hybrid atty's from vapage, wouldn't be a bad way to go as a backup. I've never had a bottom feeder that worked well but they have gotten a lot better from what I can tell since the first gen of BF's. Might be worth a look, I'm sure others will chime in even though its off topic a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread