Provari p3 nautilus question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmadill

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2015
edmonton
i recently drown my 3 week old vapor shark in a cup of coffee... Well my 2 yr old did. Sharks do NOT swim. However I really liked the reviews of the provari, I originally disliked the long tube but I have fallen in LOVE with this set up (Tiffany blue with nautilus p3 tank.)

So here's my question... I have had a few nautilus mini tanks and gone through soooo many coils (all used on an istick), I bought the p3 tank 16 days ago burn threw about a tank maybe a tank and a half of juice a day and I am still using the SAME coil. I vape at 10-12.5w depending on juice. Why hasn't my coil died yet? Is it the provari? Is it just a randomly very well built coil? The coils that come in the tank box are they the same as the nautilus bvc coils?

My puff count is 2420... I am baffled.

Another question, I do like to sub ohm and am aware this isn't quite the right device but are there any tanks that have premade 0.8-1.0 coils that work well with the p3?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Hard to say on the first question. Most would say it's luck of the coil, or the liquid being a bit cleaner mix, or even the pure joy of having a very lovely and quality regulated battery holder (dare I say ProVi Magic?)....or a combo of the above.:)

The coils are Aspire Nauti BVC coils, the only possible difference I know of is that they might be the older small hole version. My older coils regularly last longer than the newer version. It's possible that the P3 connection could make a small difference, but mostly I just see a smooth look and very stable connection.

I'm not versed in all the sub-tanks---but any reviewed subtank using the higher ohm coils, work well on the P3. If not, it's the tank, not the device!

Reactions: mmmadill

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Could be the accurate power delivery. Some mods look like an EKG of a live person on a scope; ProVari an EKG of a dead person. Rather than have power spikes and drops, ProVari provide a steady power supply. I imagine small coils may suffer from inconsistent power levels and thrive when they get a constant level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread