Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Hello,

I have the nautilus coming in the mail as well. From what I understand, just follow the manual. Also, start at 3.3 volts and work your way up.

I have had my ProVari since August of 2012 and NO PROBLEMS! I've even dropped it on the asphalt a couple of times. One time, a carto broke off at the threads and I had to use my Leatherman to get them out of the ProVari. No big deal...

Make sure you do the weekly maintenance and stretch the spring when the battery volts start dropping off prematurely or just change the spring every 6 months if you don't want to stretch it.

While I have no experience with the Nautilus, I know the ProVari will make you VERY happy! 1 1/2 years and it has NEVER failed me!

coffeetwitch

Jan 31, 2014
kc mo
i dont have the provari just yet but the nautilus yes. replaced all my protank pieces of junk. just rinse the tank drip some juice on the coils. fill and enjoy! start low volts and open air then do your thing to your desired flavor and draw.

wouldnt hurt to have extra coils too. the factory 1.6ohm lasted me a good 2 weeks of "heavy" use with out cleaning. i tried dry burning the other night to clean the coils and ended up burning the poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread