Provari pre-order # ***please post when yours ships so we can keep track***

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
Last I heard, they said something about supplier problems, and I haven't seen a post from the ProVape guys in a day or two... hey, it's all good!

Device looks awesome, and I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to get 'em out.

Linkagge... did you see the video of the ProVari? Sweet, huh?

I sure did, I keep looking at my Tornado and Indulgence thinking wow I can't wait to retire these guys!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
posted this on another thread, but this one more appropriate:

Detailed Results: #2913

Processed through Sort Facility, December 16, 2010, 11:07 am, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Processed through Sort Facility, December 16, 2010, 12:42 am, FOREST PARK, IL 60130
Processed through Sort Facility, December 14, 2010, 5:00 am, KENT, WA 98032
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 12, 2010

I'm in Hawaii; but it's going south/east ??
never seen that before... checked my shipping address on the Provape site too...
seems a round about way ... but maybe not..

aron291980

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
wa state
Where on the website does it say that? Ohh BTW I bought a GGTB to use while I wait for the Provari LOL ...

when u go to the contact us page at the bottom it says and I quote "One of our vendors is delayed on getting us a part because of the holidays so it's delayed us from getting the orders out. If we can ship parts before Christmas we will certainly get them out otherwise let's plan on January. Were sorry for the delay but its out of our control." ProVape

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
when u go to the contact us page at the bottom it says and I quote "One of our vendors is delayed on getting us a part because of the holidays so it's delayed us from getting the orders out. If we can ship parts before Christmas we will certainly get them out otherwise let's plan on January. Were sorry for the delay but its out of our control." ProVape

Thanks for the info. Wish it was better news since that does not sound very promising. I will set my expectations for around Jan 20th

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
Provape website says prob not until Jan.....going to be a sad x mas tht was my only present :(

Sigh...I feel your pain:( The Provape people have not charged me for my order yet and I wonder if I can cancel. Not that waiting is such a big deal but with my luck here is what might happen:

Its the day before payday and I just had to replace a tire I blew out, I also just got charged by the tolltag people, netflix and for a full tank of gas. Then I get an email from provape congratulating me that my provari has shipped and another 182.95 has been charged to my checking account dropping me -20.

If they went ahead and charged me right now it would be all good, but I really don't want the stress of a surprise $200 debit transaction hanging over me for the next month.

Last edited:

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
JonnyVapΣ;2331592 said:
It's that hard to temporarily write off $182.95?

It is when your poor. I just sent my cancel request. I will monitor this forum and reorder at my leisure.

Not knocking anyone, but considering the circumstances this is the best thing for me

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
doldrums; ....... some held up by manufacturers, even the ones shipped held up by holiday mail.... ho ho .
Normally priority shipping takes 3 to 4 days to hawaii.
It's been 4 days now, and last heard was out of IL. yesterday at around noon after spending a day between Elk Grove and somewhere else in IL. from WA (?)...
...... ho ho ho...

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
We're talking about a high-dollar mod here. It's quite unnecessary for successful vaping. A $10 510 can get the job done. And just like smoking, it's also a luxury. Gotta pay to play, man. Nobody needs a Ferrari to get to work, but it sure is fun! If his hypothetical statement were to come true, and put him under, maybe he is better off canceling his order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread