Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
I really like the flat top of the stainless steel sotong better than the beveled edge on the Pro-Ring...

proac9_zps65d5266e.jpg

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Wait. You've still got a Cobra? Curses! :D

up_zps183570e2.jpg

Best I could for the moment, will try later for something better

For those who may want to put it on a sigelei (it's on the polished one here)

up2_zpse0e7d732.jpg

I think it would match the stainless one quite well or look great with a j-wrap on the zmax

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Do the Pro-Rings work with Carto tanks like the Phiniac?

That would entirely depend on the carto I would think, they don't really add a lot of height so if your tank is sitting really high, then no. I would definitely say something flanged probably would sit too high and not hold it on.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Glad you like it...had some "character" on the cap but it vapes like a monster.

What surprised me was it took the same size wick as the AGA-T2 (45mmx70mm). But it was a lot easier to set up. :D I may go ahead & try dual wicks this weekend. I imagine it'll eat through the juice that way. :blink:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
My delrin-capped Phiniacs don't like it, at least with standard Boges. It blocks airflow to the carto.

That would make sense...I think that would call for a Hippo. I guess if you get it low enough to look good, you aren't getting any air...TRAP!!!

What surprised me was it took the same size wick as the AGA-T2 (45mmx70mm). But it was a lot easier to set up. :D I may go ahead & try dual wicks this weekend. I imagine it'll eat through the juice that way. :blink:

Thank god you signed that waiver absolving me of liability in the case of massive juice consumption.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
I've got two ProVari's topped with the Pro Ring. I use Cirrus Standard and XL tanks, Fluid Flask Standard and XL tanks and I have a Phiniac Phineer that I also use once in a while to mix things up. So far I have had no problems.

View attachment 185439

Nice!.. and good to know - I have a couple coming and hoping to use them with my Phiniacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread