Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I just ordered 3 Provaris yesterday and already own 9 Provaris (so soon to be 12) but I agree that the Radius is amazing but I have no idea why it can't be 60-80w.

I picked up a SX Mini recently and it is a better overall device TODAY IMO. The 75w allows me to do all of the subohming that I would currently do and is constructed as well (or close) as the Radius. A 60-80w Radius upgrade would make me buy 1-2 more immediately.

YMMV, My $0.02, etc....

Reactions: ScandaLeX

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I picked up a SX Mini recently and it is a better overall device TODAY IMO. The 75w allows me to do all of the subohming that I would currently do and is constructed as well (or close) as the Radius. A 60-80w Radius upgrade would make me buy 1-2 more immediately.

YMMV, My $0.02, etc....

Have to disagree... While the SX Mini is a fine device (I've had mine for over a year) it's heavy and the paint coating is not durable. Sure if you want to go over 40W then it's the better unit but if you don't ever even go over 15W (me, me, me) then the Radius flat out demolishes the SX Mini in my opinion.

I'm not slamming the SX Mini as it's a fine unit but there is absolutely no way I'd say it's the better device...

Look at some photos of the Mini after users have had them a few months. Most look like they've been through a war zone. Mine is not bad because it rarely leaves the house but... Also, I can't count the number of posts I've read about stripped threads on the battery disc cap.. Mine is fine but I am very cautious when swapping the battery and threading the cap back in.

Lastly, lets not forget the Radius warranty and the company it's backed by. Also, consider the safety features packed into the Radius that the SX Mini does not have..

My .02 on the matter :D

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I feel like if this man got a Kabuki with his Radius his view on the P3 connection would have been a LOT more positive.
I Agree...

Sometimes reviews are rushed, just to get it done.

I prefer to let myself become one with the device before my opinion is voiced.

And... The Radius is The Best Mod I have for blind, dumb, simple adjustments!

ProVape has come a long way!!!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread