Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Trying to figure out what I had issues with... Atlantis Ni coils? The only device I've had issues with is one of my Vamos. I replaced the top cap and it's fine.

I found them to be inconsistent even with the non-TC ones, so I'm not blaming the device. I recently switched to a Crown tank and my vape got exponentially better.

But, again. We need a good box builder to use the dna chip. Provari would be a perfect candidate. I don't want to give up the DNA features to buy a good box.
Yer kiddin right?!?

Reactions: chrisz

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I know, I know... Don't feed the Trolls.

But, Having just reviewed your past posts about other-than ProVape products.

It seems you may be having problems with your new shineys too!!!

Welcome to the Club! Lets agree to disagree, and meet back here in 12 months.

Then We'll See Who's Still Standin...

What say you?

Jim

Then again in 12 years to compare survival notes.

Sent via iPhone

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
Their market share is certainly dropping.

Sales is more difficult to peg. The only way I can attempt to quantify it is by how many I see out in the world. 2-3 years ago, you would go into a vape store and someone would have one. Usually the employees or owner would all have at least one. Now, those same people are all safely sub-ohming and I just don't see anyone with Provari's.

I was chatting it up with a new vape store owner the other day, and he's never heard of Provari or Provape. I had to ask him how long he's been vaping. 3 years.

I know they say they are solving the cigarette, but how would a newcomer hear about Provari's these days? It's hard for me to see the buying path.

It used to be that everyone agreed that they were the best, but pricey. It was hard to ignore Provari's. These days, I just don't hear about them. It's as if their market is previous Provari owners. Hard to have growth in that scenario.

The other piece of evidence is the lack of reviews. The reviewers aren't even bothering to review them. They don't want to give up their current devices for the review.

I want to want a Provari. I just couldn't give up all of the features my devices have. It has nothing to do woth the price. I have an SX Mini and a VS and I'll probably pick up a Reauleax. I buy USA made whenever I can.

I also think that by criticizing TC and in general safety of competing devices, they are demonstrating their ignorance of the current market. They are the ones using a single 18650. Evolv used to say safety was a big issue with 18650's. So they took the market to LiPo's. Wire an issue? Now, you can pick from many wire types. Now, everyone is following them. If people are mimicking you, then you're doing something right. There aren't too many 40w max non-TC mods coming out.

Provape... Put a DNA200 in that thing and shut me up! Then take my money!
I read to the end of the thread before responding. Since it went unsaid...
Shut up! Provape doesn't want your money!:thumbs:

Reactions: AstroTurf

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I'm pretty sure they do... It's the ability to earn it that they lack.

nope ... for every vaper who thinks like you ... there's someone like me to fill the void :cool:

14Provaris.jpg

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
As a retail business owner, I can tell you that I don't determine which customers I'm not going to attempt to sell. I try to sell them all. Some won't be qualified. That just means I don't have what they are buying.
I can pick and choose who I want to sell to.

footbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
NEPA
Actually, I prefer to call it the Darwin Factor...

I don't mind selling the dumb ones...

On an unrelated note... What do you guys expect from the next Provari release? Looks like I'm waiting to be impressed by that. Eventually the watt wars will end, but I suspect it'll be well above 40w.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
As a retail business owner, I can tell you that I don't determine which customers I'm not going to attempt to sell. I try to sell them all. Some won't be qualified. That just means I don't have what they are buying.

You have no marketing plan? No demographic study of your public? No advertising audience except "everyone?"
No strategy in your purchasing department? No strategic locations for your retail outlet(s)? No signage? No cleaning crew or sufficient lighting? All of these things help determine who walks into your retail outlet, the customers you are going to attempt to sell to. BTW, the same concepts apply for on-line only sales.

Sorry, but the quoted comment sounds more like a clerk than an owner....or a garage sale.

Do your customers who don't buy go on forums about your trade and disagree with your business plans and the items you are offering for sale?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
On the actual subject of this thread --- ProVape sure seems to be doing quite well with the sales of the Radii. I've heard some retailers have embraced this new offering and are very happy they did.

I think it will be on the market (and in vapers arsenals) for quite some time--not like most of the other devices offered in 2015, many of which are already history.

It never ceases to amaze me to see posters desiring ProVape to put "the latest and greatest chip made by XX or YY, depending on your preference" in a one of their containers. Why? Though the Radii is quite handsome, I'm pretty sure it's not because of the looks. There are plenty of offerings using said chip(s).

Could it have something to do with the rock solid reputation ProVape has for making excellent vaping products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread