Provari Radius

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
I'm pretty sure they do... It's the ability to earn it that they lack.
If they wanted your money, they would have produced a200 watt mod. With temp control.
As a retail business owner, I can tell you that I don't determine which customers I'm not going to attempt to sell. I try to sell them all. Some won't be qualified. That just means I don't have what they are buying.
They attempted to sell to you. You're not qualified. They don't have what you are buying!
I don't mind selling the dumb ones...

On an unrelated note... What do you guys expect from the next Provari release? Looks like I'm waiting to be impressed by that. Eventually the watt wars will end, but I suspect it'll be well above 40w.
They design for " The dumbest friend, of your dumbest friend to be able to use it!" So the dumb ones should line up! It will keep them safe!
I expect the next release will be unsatisfying for you as well.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
If they wanted your money, they would have produced a200 watt mod. With temp control.

They attempted to sell to you. You're not qualified. They don't have what you are buying!

They design for " The dumbest friend, of your dumbest friend to be able to use it!" So the dumb ones should line up! It will keep them safe!
I expect the next release will be unsatisfying for you as well.
Well Said!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: chrisz

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Hey, why aren't you guys pushing those $80 2.5's over in New Members? Ever since Bad left there's no one pushing product anymore. These don't sell themselves, ya know...

yes, they do sell themselves :cool:

VapeProvari.jpg

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Still holding out for a Black Friday sale...meanwhile Innokin has come out with the Cool Fire 4+, the Evic mini VTC version 2 is coming out..
But who will get your money?!?

That is the question???

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
But who will get your money?!?

That is the question???

I have been vaping for over 4 years now..do you think it's time for a Provari?
By the way, I am a tootle puffer. Tried subohming, not for me..

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
It could be...

Cheers, Jim

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States

Yes! I am the same way and love my Provari's....Already saving up for a Radius also. To me Provari's just make the vape taste better!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Actually, I prefer to call it the Darwin Factor...

As do I.

bling darwin small.jpg

And now, to the topic at hand...

No one cares anymore, just buy it or don't.

Your statement actually hit me square in the face, roflwaffles. Some care, some do not. Just buy it or don't is quite the accurate statement.

Contrary (sorry r77r7r) to what r77r7r said, they actually DO sell themselves. There still, in all these many vape years, has not been a device with so much antagonism and absolute devout love as the Provari devices.

If one was a newb reading about them, don't you think one would wonder why?

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
I own several mechanicals, an old, by now, pro-smoker two provari m both 2.5's, and a couple of iP 4S box dual battery vw box mods. Next purchase, will be a quality one. A Radius.

I was looking hard at the SX Mini, but with customers having the finish coming off in just a few weeks, on a 200.00 USD device, Nope! Think I'll go for quality!

I made my living by providing the very top in quality. Why should I have to settle for less. Higher watts, does not quality make!

KnifeMaker

Last edited:

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
I'm a mech guy based on about 95% of my devices. However some years ago I did own a Provari 2.0. I can say that every time I handle some new regulated mod, I find myself comparing it to that old Provari and thinking in terms of build quality, they all come up well short.

The ability to run down to 0.3 ohms has me considering the Radius as a possible acquisition. If I can wrap my head around the fact that it's a usb charge only device.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm a mech guy based on about 95% of my devices. However some years ago I did own a Provari 2.0. I can say that every time I handle some new regulated mod, I find myself comparing it to that old Provari and thinking in terms of build quality, they all come up well short.

The ability to run down to 0.3 ohms has me considering the Radius as a possible acquisition. If I can wrap my head around the fact that it's a usb charge only device.
This Vid will clarify a couple things for you...

Including the Battery removal and replacement.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

And I'll tell you what, after wrestling through finding quarters every time I wanted to charge one of my SX Minis, the Radius battery change looks like a breeze.

Why DO manufacturers DO that (that idiotic quarter thing)? At least with the Xvo's I can stick my fingers in and turn it (very easy). But DON'T make me have to find a flippin' coin. Please.

To each their own.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States

Oh great, thanks for that...there's $200 down the pipe. Seriously, that eliminates the single bellyache I had with the Radius. Now it's a must have. I do appreciate the heads up!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just leave a penny next to my battery stash for the sx minis :)

Yeah, I know. I had quarters stashed all over the place. And I still need one for my cheap-but-cool little Ola (something or other), but it's still a dumb idea (IMO). Why do they do it???

Little things like that matter to me. I replaced all my Billet Box screws with hybrid (one piece) tips for the same reason. As Led Zeppelin (among others) once said, "No Quarter".

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, I know. I had quarters stashed all over the place. And I still need one for my cheap-but-cool little Ola (something or other), but it's still a dumb idea (IMO). Why do they do it???

Little things like that matter to me. I replaced all my Billet Box screws with hybrid (one piece) tips for the same reason. As Led Zeppelin (among others) once said, "No Quarter".

My guess is the look. A flush battery cap makes the mod look better. My VFs need it, too.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My guess is the look. A flush battery cap makes the mod look better. My VFs need it, too.

Yeah. Those VF's started that "trend", didn't they?

I'll never forgive them for it either. ;)

My XvoSticks are perfectly flush. The others should follow suit. Expect for the, you know, two months to work out issues part. Yeah so, JUST the battery cap (TYVM). :blink:

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread