Provari V2 vs V2.5, and related questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
If you are asking about the tatroe tank cig tecks has them. They are in the usa, they have the bases also, if that is what you are asking for.

Welcome to Cigtechs - Quality electronic cigarettes

Provape also sells the Tatroe bases and rings. But, I couldn’t find a way to buy the rings separately; I could only buy a ring as an option for the base. Also, I couldn’t find a way to order more than one ring from Provape.

The last time that I checked, however, it was cheaper to buy them from Cigtechs (not including shipping).

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It shipped yesterday at 3:20Pm, I still don't have it. I really wanted them by today. :(

Sorry kas, I didn’t intend to cause anyone to panic… I just thought that that info may be helpful to someone. :oops:

BTW: Did your Cigtechs order ship? I placed an order early in the morning on July 5th, but it still hasn’t shipped yet. Since this is my first order from them, I’m not sure if this is typical or not for them.

Thanks.

Well that is weird because, I ordered the ring by it self, with my tanks though.

Last edited:

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
It shipped yesterday at 3:20Pm, I still don't have it. I really wanted them by today. :(

Well that is weird because, I ordered the ring by it self, with my tanks though.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I’ll contact Cigtechs and see if there are any issues.

You can order the Tatroe rings separately from Cigtechs, but when ordering them from Provape, I could only find the ring as an option for the base.

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
I go back to work tomorrow, and I wanted those tanks, to take with me, something less breakable. I just hope they don't want a signature for the package, because then, I am not sure when, I will be able to get them.

I fully understand; I sometimes find it difficult to be patient as well. For me, I find missing a UPS package to be the worst, since it’s a lot more difficult for me to pick it up from them, compared to other shipping options.

I hope that it works out well for you.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well its actually usps, but I am not sure, if it's a signature confirmation or not, I don't think it is. If you are waiting on provave to ship, once it leaves them for me anyway it was 3 days to get to me. I took another look at provape and the option for the ring is new, I wasn't given that option, for work I am just using the the regular & extension cap anyway, it would be hard to fit the tatroe base in my pocket.

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
There may also be some manufacturing issues with some of the Provape extension caps.

My satin silver Provape extension cap is a bit rough about half way through screwing it in. Mine screws in all the way, it’s just not as smooth as I was expecting from Provape. My blue Provape extension cap, however, screws in really smoothly.

All of my Provape regular (non-extension) caps are really smooth.

Upon further thought, I’m thinking that the thread issue probably has more to do with packaging, rather than manufacturing.

If memory serves me, the extension end caps that I got simply came in a small zip lock bag, taped to the side the Provari unit’s bubble wrap. Since the threads on those caps are on the outside, another item in the box hitting it could damage it, relatively easily.

I’m thinking that it would be good if Provape eased up on their environmental stance a bit and, at the very least, wrapped the end caps in their own bubble wrap. Something as simple as that could stop a lot of their customers from being unhappy with their purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread