Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
I hope they go to the 45watt range.

I fall in the cracks.

I don't like tanked RBA's like the Kayfun or Expromiser at more than 12 watts, and I drip at 40 - 50 watts. I know a lot of people like that. Most of the guys I know that passed on the Provari for a dna run them at 10- 15 watts(after the first couple of builds), and drip on mechs.

Ar10shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
New Mexico
I just got a v2.5 a few days ago, I was going to wait for the 3 but figured why if I like the 2.5 and the three is that much better I will own both. I'm new to vaping 3.5 months but I'm loving the current one and am excited to see what else they will offer. As long as the quality is their i plan on getting a v.3 regardless of the new features.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just got a v2.5 a few days ago, I was going to wait for the 3 but figured why if I like the 2.5 and the three is that much better I will own both. I'm new to vaping 3.5 months but I'm loving the current one and am excited to see what else they will offer. As long as the quality is their i plan on getting a v.3 regardless of the new features.

Great choice:vapor: I have a v2 and 2.5 that have been running without a hiccup:vapor: Tomorrow they'll take a crap for the bragging:facepalm:

desertrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Phoenix
I no longer care if Provape makes a V3 because a couple of days ago I recieved my Dani Extreme and it beats the ProVari in every way possible. The build quality and finish is superb and it goes up to 20 watts with an 8 amp limit. The Dani is an extremely well made regulated mod.

In every way? Can you show voltage regulated on a regulator to show output? Can you show flatline performance from 4.2 to 3.2? Also, doing a little Google-fu it appears this is a 200Hz chip...vsa 800Hz on the ProVari...

While the Dani Extreme is a step in the right direction, it doesnt look like its got the goods to beat the ProVari overall. It DOESW look like a nice device though.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I no longer care if Provape makes a V3 because a couple of days ago I recieved my Dani Extreme and it beats the ProVari in every way possible. The build quality and finish is superb and it goes up to 20 watts with an 8 amp limit. The Dani is an extremely well made regulated mod.

Never heard of it, but good for you. What does it have to do with ProVari v.3.0?

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
Also, doing a little Google-fu it appears this is a 200Hz chip...vsa 800Hz on the ProVari...
The Dani has a 200Khz chip, not a 200Hz chip. Big difference.

Never heard of it, but good for you. What does it have to do with ProVari v.3.0?
Well, i own the ProVari 2.5 and initially I was going to wait for the 3rd generation but now that I have the Dani I can honestly say I won't be buying the next gen ProVari.

Last edited:

desertrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Phoenix
The Dani has a 200Khz chip, not a 200Hz chip. Big difference.

Well, i own the ProVari 2.5 and initially I was going to wait for the 3rd generation but now that I have the Dani I can honestly say I won't be buying the next gen ProVari.

oops forgot the K on both accounts. Id love to see that Dani on an oscilloscope.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
The Dani has a 200Khz

I see. You have tested the v.3.0 and have found the Dani to be better?
Now that I have a 2nd 2.5, I can honestly say I won't be buying a Dani...

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
tyzu7aqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
oops forgot the K on both accounts.
The Dani has a 200Khz chip, the Provari an 800Hz chip. Read the manuals.

I see. You have tested the v.3.0 and have found the Dani to be better?
Ofcourse not, that's impossible. What I'm saying is I'm completely satisfied with the Dani so I don't see the need to buy the 3rd gen ProVari.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I don't think we need to get into another big angry thing about all this, do we? Let's be glad there are different options and different awesome devices enough to suit most people, and that great new ones are showing up every day, and that old, trusted quality ones are introducing exciting new things, and that for the moment, anyway, we are still allowed to purchase them. That could disappear. Eyes on the prize, guys -- point your aggressions in the smarter direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread