ProVari Variable Voltage Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Hello dear Provape staff...I meant to send this note sooner...but we all know how life interrupts "the best intentions", right?

a month or two ago...or longer, my ProVari v2 was "just not working right"...it was still within the 1 year warranty, but I was at the same time kicking myself for not adding that "extra year" warranty!

The button was not causing my V2 to fire..it was "sporadic" at best...I did something I RARELY do...i called your office, mid-day to see if someone could advise me. Of course, I had crazy visions of having to send my unit back to your offices to have it repaired...and how long would I be....

after stating my problem...literally, within moments...the conversation had answered all my questions, and I was busily gathering things for an "alcohol bath"...well, yes, of COURSE the little fix worked!!! And it's worked just like new since them...

i don't remember who I spoke to... I THINK I might have been chatting with a lady, rather than gentleman...but, who ever it was, made me feel that my problem was important, and I wasn't made to feel "dumb"...

i wanted only to say thanks publicly for the wonderful customer service! Please give the folks there my heartfelt thanks...it's wonderful that the APV that holds the "platinum standard" reputation for quality, also has "platinum standard" customer service!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
What is this "alcohol bath"?
Hello dear Provape staff...I meant to send this note sooner...but we all know how life interrupts "the best intentions", right?

a month or two ago...or longer, my ProVari v2 was "just not working right"...it was still within the 1 year warranty, but I was at the same time kicking myself for not adding that "extra year" warranty!

The button was not causing my V2 to fire..it was "sporadic" at best...I did something I RARELY do...i called your office, mid-day to see if someone could advise me. Of course, I had crazy visions of having to send my unit back to your offices to have it repaired...and how long would I be....

after stating my problem...literally, within moments...the conversation had answered all my questions, and I was busily gathering things for an "alcohol bath"...well, yes, of COURSE the little fix worked!!! And it's worked just like new since them...

i don't remember who I spoke to... I THINK I might have been chatting with a lady, rather than gentleman...but, who ever it was, made me feel that my problem was important, and I wasn't made to feel "dumb"...

i wanted only to say thanks publicly for the wonderful customer service! Please give the folks there my heartfelt thanks...it's wonderful that the APV that holds the "platinum standard" reputation for quality, also has "platinum standard" customer service!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I wanted to add my.02

My ProVari is indestructible. I have dropped it 1000 times and it always works like a charm. Heavy, Solid and WELL worth the money.

Thank you for making such an awesome product.
glare.gif
Yes, ProVari has quite a solid model.

fivefivesix

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
california
if I read it right, the site said 7 days for delivery now... :woot: next monday the 18th :)

I wanted to give it a review of my first impressions as quickly as possible, but I got distracted a little bit. I have had to send it back for repair a few times and it needed the chip upgrade, The powder coating seems to have warn off in a few places but I think it's hardly noticeable. Overall it has been a very good mod. If you look closely you can see that it's already had a few bumps and scrapes but it works flawlessly none the less.

20140820_160844[1].jpg

20140820_161100[1].jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wanted to give it a review of my first impressions as quickly as possible, but I got distracted a little bit. I have had to send it back for repair a few times and it needed the chip upgrade, The powder coating seems to have warn off in a few places but I think it's hardly noticeable. Overall it has been a very good mod. If you look closely you can see that it's already had a few bumps and scrapes but it works flawlessly none the less.

View attachment 366637

View attachment 366638

^^^^ best post ever? ^^^^

Reactions: Katdarling

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

View attachment 366637

View attachment 366638

Now that there is a nice looking Provari. :vapor::toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread