Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I refilled my Monkey Chunks at Tasty Vapors yesterday. I bought 1oz at 48mg, a 2oz Doubler (0 nic) and mixed it all together. That's 90mL of delicious ~16mg juice for only $29!!! :w00t:

Also I tried some drips of caramel popcorn while I was waiting. Not a flavor I would be interested in, but I had my Joye drip atty with me and figured why not? Wow! It accurately tastes like caramel popcorn. I kind of regret not buying any. It was quite enjoyable.

I did bring home a sample of Honeydew. Once again, very accurate..... but almost overpowering. A bit too much flavor for a lengthy vape IMO.

I like the Monkey Chunks so much that I feel inclined to do a sampler giveaway to help convince people how awesome TastyVapor is.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I refilled my Monkey Chunks at Tasty Vapors yesterday. I bought 1oz at 48mg, a 2oz Doubler (0 nic) and mixed it all together. That's 90mL of delicious ~16mg juice for only $29!!! :w00t:

Also I tried some drips of caramel popcorn while I was waiting. Not a flavor I would be interested in, but I had my Joye drip atty with me and figured why not? Wow! It accurately tastes like caramel popcorn. I kind of regret not buying any. It was quite enjoyable.

I did bring home a sample of Honeydew. Once again, very accurate..... but almost overpowering. A bit too much flavor for a lengthy vape IMO.

I like the Monkey Chunks so much that I feel inclined to do a sampler giveaway to help convince people how awesome TastyVapor is.

It's pretty cool being that close to TV... :) Yep, the caramel popcorn is on the money. Geoff has nailed many flavors. Thanks for turning my attention back their way. I've been in a tobacco routine for so long, it's nice to change flavors up again. Speaking of.. Have you tried TV's Tobacco? I really liked it after it steeped for a couple of weeks. I think Geoff was one of the 1st to actually use real tobacco for flavoring back in the day. Did you get to meet him? He seems to be a good person from what I gather.

I buy my nic-base by the liter in 48mg. I'm going to take the 4oz Doublers, and just go half and half mixing them. Hard to beat $18.75 in flavoring to make 240mls of juice IMO.. ;)

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I don't know if I met Geoff. Their staff are all great. Unpretentious, unlike the other B&Ms I've been to. Doesn't hurt that the two girls there are knockout hot. Like realworld hot, not fake L.A. hot. I accidentally wore my wedding ring in their yesterday and the red head stopped flirting with me. Before that upsets anyone, I have never been or plan to be unfaithful to my wife. Flirting is a healthy exercise for a man's ego, IMO.

Yes I've tried their tobacco. It was my first lesson in the reality of steeping. After a couple weeks, it's great. I also learned why steeping should be done in a dark storage. My tobacco sat on the counter in my sunlight dining room and has lost almost all it's flavor.

The fact that they offer the doubler and even encourage it shows me that they are customer friendly. They know that a great product made in the US at a great price sold by a great staff will sell itself. I really enjoy giving them my business. I wish more vendors used the same model.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I don't know if I met Geoff. Their staff are all great. Unpretentious, unlike the other B&Ms I've been to. Doesn't hurt that the two girls there are knockout hot. Like realworld hot, not fake L.A. hot. I accidentally wore my wedding ring in their yesterday and the red head stopped flirting with me. Before that upsets anyone, I have never been or plan to be unfaithful to my wife. Flirting is a healthy exercise for a man's ego, IMO.

Yes I've tried their tobacco. It was my first lesson in the reality of steeping. After a couple weeks, it's great. I also learned why steeping should be done in a dark storage. My tobacco sat on the counter in my sunlight dining room and has lost almost all it's flavor.

The fact that they offer the doubler and even encourage it shows me that they are customer friendly. They know that a great product made in the US at a great price sold by a great staff will sell itself. I really enjoy giving them my business. I wish more vendors used the same model.

I agree. Don't cheat on your wife.

Now I have a local B&M that has a nice looking tall athletic Mediterranean-looking girl working there. She and I were chatting up a storm the other day when the owner walked over and asked me in a not-so-friendly way to stop trying to :censored: his wife. I looked at her hands and she had no ring on. I said to him that I was sorry and her lack of a ring is why I was being so flirtatious. He glared at her with a withering glare. I suspect it may have been a bit of a tumultuous evening at their house that night.

It may be flirtation is good and healthy exercise for the female ego, too, eh?

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Absolutely. Now if I could just get my own wife to flirt with me, I'd be golden. :D

I don't know how to respond. My specialty is not the navigation of the choppy waters that are long-term relationships. You better ask Mr. Owl.

tootsie.jpg

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com

iinf.jpg

In recognition of glassgal's devotion to the ProVarinati,
we pronounce that from this night forward she shall be known as
Lady Glass, Marchioness of Making Things.

And in accordance with her talents, she is hereby charged with a mission: She shall carefully study the colors and designs of the various Orders of ProVari, including both sizes, and henceforth create flavors, scents, soaps and other such luxuries in the name of the ProVarinati.

rlcy.jpg

I am ProVarinati Princess
hoc est ordine meow

Oh my, oh my! I'm so honored! I will make every effort to uphold the virtues and values of the ProVarinati, Mi'lady Ocelot!

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
ProVari ProVari ProVari

I think a brief statement or question involving a ProVari must appear in every post on this thread or it may end up in the lounge. It's interesting that no other Model Specific Discussion sub-forum has been "cleaned up" recently.

It's nice to have the special attention we do!

So ProVari buttons are rated for a million presses. Did you know that?

Tapped out

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
ProVari ProVari ProVari

I think a brief statement or question involving a ProVari must appear in every post on this thread or it may end up in the lounge. It's interesting that no other Model Specific Discussion sub-forum has been "cleaned up" recently.

My first Provari :thumbs: Just came yesterday from a classie trade, loving it! Stuck some of this deeeelish juice I just got in there (Blueberry Muffin) and just loving the vape life atm.

EDIT: yeah, would have helped if I had remembered to put in the pic I made the post for :facepalm:

Provari.jpg

Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Ok, something about ProVaris.......I went to a new vape shop today, the kind where I could give them all of my cash and buy lots of shiny things (higher-end mechs). Anyways, they had a couple of ProVaris, too. A black standard and a Zombie standard. I have a black mini and really was not interested in the Zombie one. But in person, the Zombie is not as hideously lime green as I thought it was.

I just find it amusing that in a store full of higher-end mechs, I spent a large chunk of time discussing ProVaris with the clerk. In the end, I bought a mod holder and some juice.

My new hobby has become visiting local vape shops. They seem to be popping up everywhere around me, which is a good thing. My online shopping has drastically decreased lately, including the ECF classifieds, which can be a dangerous place.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
My first Provari :thumbs: Just came yesterday from a classie trade, loving it! Stuck some of this deeeelish juice I just got in there (Blueberry Muffin) and just loving the vape life atm.

EDIT: yeah, would have helped if I had remembered to put in the pic I made the post for :facepalm:

View attachment 266456

oiij.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread