Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I was just wondering, if any of my Provarinati friends, have ever tried any of the want to vape juices? I am curious about the cigar flavors.

All Flavors

Hmmmmmm... The Blonde and Paris Blend interest me. About the same $$ as El Toro per 30ml. I may put together a sampler for my ProVari... :)

Well, if you're biting after three like Mr. Owl does I can explain your problem to you.

Now, THAT was funny! :laugh: I don't actually LOL often, but I did this time.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Ok, something about ProVaris.......I went to a new vape shop today, the kind where I could give them all of my cash and buy lots of shiny things (higher-end mechs). Anyways, they had a couple of ProVaris, too. A black standard and a Zombie standard. I have a black mini and really was not interested in the Zombie one. But in person, the Zombie is not as hideously lime green as I thought it was.

I just find it amusing that in a store full of higher-end mechs, I spent a large chunk of time discussing ProVaris with the clerk. In the end, I bought a mod holder and some juice.

My new hobby has become visiting local vape shops. They seem to be popping up everywhere around me, which is a good thing. My online shopping has drastically decreased lately, including the ECF classifieds, which can be a dangerous place.

I plan to steer clear of "lounge" type vape B&Ms for good. I went to one a couple weeks ago and it was filled with youngsters that I could tell had never smoked real cigarettes. I over heard this age 20-ish hipster in a booming stonery James Franco voice say:

"Yo, she took 18mg to the face like a champ, dawg."

Needless to say I walked out promptly. It took a lot of reflection to reassure myself that people don't view me the way I viewed that ...... Don't get me wrong, I was a bafoon at 20, and very unapologetic about it. But I just am in a different place now and don't want to return.

I wish Tasty Vapor had more mod accessories. It's a much more mature environment. Most "Lounge" type B&Ms are like D&D caves filled with neckbeards who fondle each others mods instead of 60 sided die....... At least around these parts.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I steer clear of all B&M's. It's hazardous to walk into one as I'll buy something and I'd rather not pay $8.00 for a disposable clearo.
I know what you're saying Preloader, I've been to those and I just don't belong. I feel like I'm sitting at the end of the bar as an outsider. Not that being an outsider bothers me but when the sales persons would rather help the youngsters rather than me, I do feel rather unwelcome.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
Not till 3???? Good thing I brought a flask of Dewars!!!:toast:

What? Blue Laws in the Saloon? It's Sunday and I can't get a Bloody here 'til 3?

Edited to add: I wish that the black chrome Provari was still a thing.

g1RWnFP.jpg

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hmmmmmm... The Blonde and Paris Blend interest me. About the same $$ as El Toro per 30ml. I may put together a sampler for my ProVari... :)

I read about their juices some where on ecf, and I have been wanting to try them for sometime, the blond is one of the ones I would like to try also, a Provari sampler is a good Idea.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I read about their juices some where on ecf, and I have been wanting to try them for sometime, the blond is one of the ones I would like to try also, a Provari sampler is a good Idea.

Damn.. Just noticed I spelled it "Blonde" instead of Blond. This saloon is corrupting me already. :blink: I blame EvilZoe... Yeah, that's it. ;)

Anyhow, I will post what I think of them after the sampler arrives, (it'll be a week or two) if this saloon isn't struck-down by divine, moral intervention by then.. :evil:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Damn.. Just noticed I spelled it "Blonde" instead of Blond. This saloon is corrupting me already. :blink: I blame EvilZoe... Yeah, that's it. ;)
Might as well. Everyone else blame me for everything.

It used to be, "Thanks, Obama!" for everything that went wrong. Now it's, "I blame EvilZoe!"

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I agree. Don't cheat on your wife.

Now I have a local B&M that has a nice looking tall athletic Mediterranean-looking girl working there. She and I were chatting up a storm the other day when the owner walked over and asked me in a not-so-friendly way to stop trying to :censored: his wife. I looked at her hands and she had no ring on. I said to him that I was sorry and her lack of a ring is why I was being so flirtatious. He glared at her with a withering glare. I suspect it may have been a bit of a tumultuous evening at their house that night.

It may be flirtation is good and healthy exercise for the female ego, too, eh?

Flirting is healthy for the female ego.......just as it is for the male ego. Married but not buried for crying out loud! ;)
I'm thinking of getting the black regular sized ProVari, with extension cap. Will the black finish be spazz proof, I wonder?

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Have you thought about the stealth one?

Flirting is healthy for the female ego.......just as it is for the male ego. Married but not buried for crying out loud! ;)
I'm thinking of getting the black regular sized ProVari, with extension cap. Will the black finish be spazz proof, I wonder?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Have you thought about the stealth one?

You mean a mini?
I've been using a full sized with extension since Christmas. I love the battery life. I'm not into stealth vaping, just common sense vaping. ;)
I currently have two of the brushed stainless steel and I like the look of the black. I'm notoriously hard on the ProVari. :oops:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
No, it's only sold by Vapor Force and it's for the got a different finish on it that is supposed to last longer. Here's the link: http://vaporforce.pinnaclecart.com/standard-systems
They have both the regular size and just came out with the mini. Was thinking this one might be a good choice for you if you're really hard on your equipment.

You mean a mini?
I've been using a full sized with extension since Christmas. I love the battery life. I'm not into stealth vaping, just common sense vaping. ;)
I currently have two of the brushed stainless steel and I like the look of the black. I'm notoriously hard on the ProVari. :oops:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
No, it's only sold by Vapor Force and it's for the got a different finish on it that is supposed to last longer. Here's the link: http://vaporforce.pinnaclecart.com/standard-systems
They have both the regular size and just came out with the mini. Was thinking this one might be a good choice for you if you're really hard on your equipment.

Ahhh, I see. Pricey little things. :)
I'm thinking....don't think so. :laugh:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
4 weeks ago I spent about 6 hours cleaning out the entire Assorted PV Topics Forum.

3 weeks ago, I spent 1 1/2 hours re-cleaning the liquid and DIY forums, it needs it about every 4 weeks.

Yesterday, I spent almost 4 hours cleaning the Modding Forum...I still have Tanks to do in there yet, it's a bad mess.

This involves reading the thread and then deciding the best place for it...Y'all wanna do it ?
It's majorly time consuming.

If people would post in the right area to begin with...griping about threads being moved would not even be an issue.

I was glad to have retired1 start helping and I think the griping about it is pretty petty.

edit to add...we don't get paid for this - we volunteer.

greghemmings

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Glasgow
PDS_zpsa03931a7.png

photo courtesy of EddardinWinter

I know for me, I feel a special connection with my ProVari-toting friends. Only when the activity slows down in our sub-forum, do I branch off and venture into the general forums, or even more dangerous.... the classifieds.:yawn:

Sometimes I feel like invoking a little chit chat, or sometimes I have a not so ProVari related question that I want to pose to our friendly circle without starting up a whole new thread.

I figured I'd build an off topic Saloon here for anyone, including non ProVaniacs, to pop in and gossip.... about anything.

Good idea! Where is this place?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread