Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I really like my Provati, but have had a bad time with tanks. My protank 2 doesn't work because it screws so far down the air hole is covered. I've had good luck with Vision vivi novas and just ordered a VPX. I want to get a mini for backup vape, but don't know much about it.

Try the "Hippo v2" airflow controller.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
4 weeks ago I spent about 6 hours cleaning out the entire Assorted PV Topics Forum.

3 weeks ago, I spent 1 1/2 hours re-cleaning the liquid and DIY forums, it needs it about every 4 weeks.

Yesterday, I spent almost 4 hours cleaning the Modding Forum...I still have Tanks to do in there yet, it's a bad mess.

This involves reading the thread and then deciding the best place for it...Y'all wanna do it ?
It's majorly time consuming.

If people would post in the right area to begin with...griping about threads being moved would not even be an issue.

I was glad to have retired1 start helping and I think the griping about it is pretty petty.

edit to add...we don't get paid for this - we volunteer.

I don't think I have griped about it one bit. But, since you brought it up.

I suppose it's confusing to me, the decision to move it. The thread was about Ocelot and me, who spend most of our time and posts here. It also involved pictures she had made about me related to ProVari that had appeared elsewhere.

So why was the lounge a better fit than the ProVari sub-forum exactly? I just don't see a positive to moving it.

I am not complaining, I only ask for clarification. We would like to keep the threads we start here in this sub-forum. Can you tell me where the thread went wrong so we can avoid it in the future? This information could cut down on this task you clearly don't enjoy, and eliminate the griping you find so irksome.

Tapped out

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I don't think I have griped about it one bit. But, since you brought it up.

I suppose it's confusing to me, the decision to move it. The thread was about Ocelot and me, who spend most of our time and posts here. It also involved pictures she had made about me related to ProVari that had appeared elsewhere.

So why was the lounge a better fit than the ProVari sub-forum exactly? I just don't see a positive to moving it.

I am not complaining, I only ask for clarification. We would like to keep the threads we start here in this sub-forum. Can you tell me where the thread went wrong so we can avoid it in the future? This information could cut down on this task you clearly don't enjoy, and eliminate the griping you find so irksome.

Tapped out

This sub forum was put here to discuss product, it wasn't put here as a social forum.
A social thread should be in the ProVape Forum, or the Lounge.

Hope this helps clear things up for you :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am by no means an expert on this subject, but if this sub forum was created just to discuss the product only. Then why has the music and provari thread never been moved, I have never seen any discussion it that thread at all. I guess I don't understand why we can't have our own little bit of socializing in our sub forum. Just my opinion, I am not trying to make anyone angry.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
@classwife, first off thank you for your volunteer time. I know it may seem thankless at times, but I'm sure not many of us have the volition and benevolence to take up the job. And then to be able to shoulder criticism for doing an non-rewarded task must take even more compassion. So I sincerely want to say that there is no angst here against that end.

However can we as Provari oriented people of this forum make a motion to have this Saloon thread remain safely in the Provari APV sub forum? We do bring many product related questions here in between the friendly banter.

Can I get a second?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
@classwife, first off thank you for your volunteer time. I know it may seem thankless at times, but I'm sure not many of us have the volition and benevolence to take up the job. And then to be able to shoulder criticism for doing an non-rewarded task must take even more compassion. So I sincerely want to say that there is no angst here against that end.

However can we as Provari oriented people of this forum make a motion to have this Saloon thread remain safely in the Provari APV sub forum? We do bring many product related questions here in between the friendly banter.

Can I get a second?

Second, and for that mater make it a sticky :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
For starters, I didn't clean this dang sub forum.

I have not read through this sub forum.

The cleaning of this sub forum might not be finished, as I said - it is time consuming.

As for other sub forums...obviously they haven't been started on yet.

The Lounge is designated for social type threads...or the Supplier's Forum for that item.

Or...you can contact Valsacar for a Social Group.

These subs are for product discussions.
Simple as that.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD

Can I get a second?

I'll second that

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Who can I pm to ask that this thread remain safely here? I don't feel like it would be too much to ask to let one slide.

I've seen lack of housecleaning turn good forums into chaos, but when a decent quantity of contributing members support the idea of a thread's location, it generally doesn't offend the masses to leave it in an acceptable spot.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Who can I pm to ask that this thread remain safely here? I don't feel like it would be too much to ask to let one slide.

I've seen lack of housecleaning turn good forums into chaos, but when a decent quantity of contributing members support the idea of a thread's location, it generally doesn't offend the masses to leave it in an acceptable spot.

I owe you some liquid. Congrats, yours was the better team. I will pm you my list tomorrow morning.

Tapped out

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
You are an honest beast. I didn't want to blast you out publicly, but looks like you beat me to it anyway.;)

It was a good game. The Steelers just weren't producing during 75% of it.

I got my Stealth PROVARI in with no issues and stealth vaped out in the open seats without contest from surrounding fans. Once I knew it was going to be a W, I got bolder about vaping because I figured if I got thrown out I could beat the crowds anyway.

I had no issues whatsoever.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
Made this while reading today's hub bub...

2013-10-27210331.png

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I used to mod at a pretty busy philosophy forum. Enjoyed it immensely when I'd get chewed out for splitting or moving a thread. Seriously, I did enjoy it, the philosophical types really know how to ream you something existentially fierce lol! It was interesting to see how some people think. Anyway.....looks like we get to keep this thread here! :D

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Ok so with the Provari and protank 2 with the 2.5 head I am getting juice every now and then on the draw. Do I not have the Provari turned up high enough in volts or did I just not screw the head in tight enough?

What voltage, sir?

Tapped out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread