Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The Senegal Bushbaby can jump up to 20 feet :blink:

Funny-Video-Lemur-Rocket-Incoming-Gif.gif

bushbaby-04.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OMG, that thing is terrifying, not cute, especially if it can jump 20 feet. To me it looks like a cross between a possum and a chiwawa (I can never spell that) only the worst qualities of each. Maybe there's a little bat in there too, and I envision it jumping into my hair, and my freaking out.

No offense. The kid wanted to adopt a little dog and we got a Jack Russell Chiwawa mix, and I've warmed up to the little beast.

It's those protruding eyes that do it, man. IDK what it is about that. I also vastly prefer floppy eared dogs to ones that stick up, as well.

Better than snakes, scorpions and etc., though....

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Anyone know of a US source for provari 2.5 beauty ring? Material doesn't matter, but I lost my black plastic cap and now the nautilus looks strange on the cone.
those are the one thing I wish I had grabbed more of, they have pretty much disappeared everywhere. Maybe look for a thick o-ring to fill the gap? Other than that, the only ones I could find were some Svoe Mesto rings at Creme de Vape in UK.Provari Cone Piece by SvoeMesto

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
those are the one thing I wish I had grabbed more of, they have pretty much disappeared everywhere. Maybe look for a thick o-ring to fill the gap? Other than that, the only ones I could find were some Svoe Mesto rings at Creme de Vape in UK.Provari Cone Piece by SvoeMesto

i ordered them last week.
should get them tomorrow.
i’ll post then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
The source ENAUD and Terry speak of is the only source I found. I put a WTB add in the classifieds and was contacted by a member that had 3. I bought 1 and he since sold the other 2. You could try that. Also come up on EBay some times. That’s about it.

Users who are viewing this thread