ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I found a place called Vapor Labs Online in CA.
They have an aftermarket ring for $15. It is different from the stock ones. It looks interesting. However it looks like it creates too much space between the tube and the tank. I have no idea if it is a good fit, just looking at pics.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I found a place called Vapor Labs Online in CA.
They have an aftermarket ring for $15. It is different from the stock ones. It looks interesting. However it looks like it creates too much space between the tube and the tank. I have no idea if it is a good fit, just looking at pics.
I found those as well, they were designed for cartomizers. Judging by the photo, it looks like it would not allow connection with most modern atomizers.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Dear Lord. Well actually, fake pets for the elderly is not a bad idea at all, actually, even if I think it's a bit creepy.... :)

Anna

As one of the elderly, I have always preferred the actual to the virtual, another word for "fake".
And, pray tell, what attracts you to the idea for the elderly?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I agree, I was thinking more for nursing homes or hospitals or whatnot, where you can't keep your pets. Although in some ways that just makes the whole concept creepier for me. I mean, there are plenty of folks who have therapy pets, just hire them to come in for a bit.

I'd rather die homeless than be in a nursing home, I think, though. Nursing homes are even creepier than fake pets, and far more corrupt (probably).

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, forgot your second question, I didn't watch the video, but from my limited perspective, they looked older (the fake pet people). Now that I stare at the pic more, I'm thinking not so much. Fake pets for people who don't want to actually do any work. I don't think this is going to work though, if you don't do any work with your pet, it's not really a pet.

Still MAJORLY creepy, in any application....

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
So that's what that thing is for :?:

DMwNE__W4AA_Suq.jpg

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I agree, I was thinking more for nursing homes or hospitals or whatnot, where you can't keep your pets. Although in some ways that just makes the whole concept creepier for me. I mean, there are plenty of folks who have therapy pets, just hire them to come in for a bit.

I'd rather die homeless than be in a nursing home, I think, though. Nursing homes are even creepier than fake pets, and far more corrupt (probably).

Anna
Though I do agree with you, no nursing home for me thank you very much, a couple years ago my mom had to spend a few weeks in one for rehab after a hospitalization and this particular nursing home had a dog for the residents. It was really cool too because they had it trained so that it would let the more mobile residents at the end of the hall know when it needed to go out to the courtyard and they helped take care of it. It would be really nice if more long term care facilities would welcome a facility pet just to calm and soothe the residents, as well as give a little exercise to the ones who can still get around a little better. It would also help some of the shelters and rescue organizations to find homes for more of the animals.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, thanks for the pic because whenever Schumer's name comes up I get this uncontrollable desire to break the cursing filter and then get banned. I usually have to take a few nice, calming vapes to even collect m'self.

Still Schumer: *************************************************************************************!!!!!!!!!

Anna

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
[off topic]
Removed top screw from Billet Box
Nautilus bridge came out partially with the screw
Dumped about 4ml juice inside and all over the Billet Box
Carefully rinsed Billet Box with warm water
Thought I let it dry ... even used a blow drier
Put Billet Box back together and found I'd killed my Billet Box
I'd killed it dead !!!
I couldn't get a good display ... random stuff would pop up on the display
Discovered fire switch intermittently fired on its own or was intermittently stuck on "fire"
Took Billet Box down to parade rest ... tools involved
Swabbed, cleaned, dried, cleaned and dried some more ... put it back together
It lives !!! ... okay I can breathe again
[/off topic]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Boy are you lucky, Hobbs!

rinsed Billet Box with warm water

????? I've had many a B Box full of vliquid. Paper towel it, alcohol it, alcohol it again, Q-tips. Boom. Klean.

WATER?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I found those as well, they were designed for cartomizers. Judging by the photo, it looks like it would not allow connection with most modern atomizers.
So, three years ago, I bought a beauty ring (specifically 904 Innovape M1 Pro Beauty Ring) from Vapors Lab for my Provari.
Wow, long time ago!
But, it fit and fits fine for me with either a Kabuki or a byLeo Sophia.
Time flies. Stinks. So does, as I've said before, how much fun was had on ECF, and how quiet it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread