Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Thanks Stormy! I just had another thought -- what about a battery case? I have an extra one and if I find a bigger box I can put that in as well or do you have one with the batteries?

I have some extra battery cases and I can send some batteries if someone will send me her address.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Geesh! Here we are talking about honestly in the world. I just got a call from a guy with an accent who said he was a "Microsoft technician." He told me that my Windows computer was downloading viruses. I got a call like this about a year ago. I asked him twice to repeat the name of the company, but I still couldn't understand him. I'm kicking myself that I didn't ask for a number to call him back. I told him that his call was fake, but he insisted he worked for Microsoft. I then asked him how he knew my iMac was downloading viruses. His response was that his call was about Windows and we, "must have a bad connection or something."

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
ROFL. I had to find a bigger box & seal it up. I checked her postings too. She's used an Iclear 16, so I added a pair of iClear 30s and a spare head. She'll have all sorts of toppers to try and find her favorite, oh what fun!!

I also added two samples of Ahlusion tobaccos at 18mg that are nicely steeped. I never got around to trying them & now I've dropped my nic level. I'm glad they're going to a good home.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Never mind. I just ordered her a Provari

BLEM ProVari™ Mini V2.5 with Digital Display - Satin Black - RED Display
[Display and LED Color:Red Display and LED]

Can you guys get together for a couple of batteries and a charger. :)

You're amazing. I like you even more. What a great guy!

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
JJOOHHNN I really need a bugatti I told my girlfriend the truth about eating her chocolate.

Bugatti does not save lives. A Provari might extend one so her grandchildren will have more time with her. :)

One should never steal from their girlfriend. :) Don't tell anyone I said this but women are people too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread