... and we do this
546742_380595885309418_1947056209_n.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
All I can say is Wow! I am so truly impressed by the generosity of everyone here! I think it is amazing and it restores my faith in humanity! It makes me happy to see people doing good things for a stranger like that! I knew I liked this forum for a reason, and this proves to me that you guys are pretty awesome!

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Never mind. I just ordered her a Provari

BLEM ProVari™ Mini V2.5 with Digital Display - Satin Black - RED Display
[Display and LED Color:Red Display and LED]

Can you guys get together for a couple of batteries and a charger. :)

Everyone--I am truly speechless to see how you came together to help a perfect stranger. John sent me a link so I could read all your posts and I am just flabbergasted. (John, I tried to reply to your post, but you have too much mail!). Thank you doesn't seem like much of a response, but those are the only words we have in this language to let people know we appreciate them. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would NEVER have been able to buy a Provari and now I feel like a princess (an old princess, but a princess just the same). I cannot wait for it to come and when it does will let you all know. I think you guys should get some special notice sent to everyone on this forum so they know you all are kind and generous vapers. :hubba:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Everyone--I am truly speechless to see how you came together to help a perfect stranger. John sent me a link so I could read all your posts and I am just flabbergasted. (John, I tried to reply to your post, but you have too much mail!). Thank you doesn't seem like much of a response, but those are the only words we have in this language to let people know we appreciate them. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would NEVER have been able to buy a Provari and now I feel like a princess (an old princess, but a princess just the same). I cannot wait for it to come and when it does will let you all know. I think you guys should get some special notice sent to everyone on this forum so they know you all are kind and generous vapers. :hubba:

What you said in the other thread made me feel good about people again. Other people in that thread suggested that you do something dishonest. You refused to be dishonest and wanted to do things the right way.

That make me happier than you realize. :)

I did a bit of checking and I know you cannot afford these kinds of things and even what you lost was a bit of a burden for you. You could have easily lied but you didn't.

We want you around for a long time for your grandchildren.

Not only where you honest you stayed that way when a bunch of people thought you should cheat. Doing this was well worth it because what you did makes me feel really good about it. :)

Once the lid had been blown one what I was sending I didn't want you spending money on things you might not be needing so I wanted you to see what was going on first. :)

Last edited:

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
What you said in the other thread made me feel good about people again. Other people in that thread suggested that you do something dishonest. You refused to be dishonest and wanted to do things the right way.

That make me happier than you realize. :)

I did a bit of checking and I know you cannot afford these kinds of things and even what you lost was a bit of a burden for you. You could have easily lied but you didn't.

We want you around for a long time for your grandchildren.

Not only where you honest you stayed that way when a bunch of people thought you should cheat. Doing this was well worth it because what you did makes me feel really good about it. :)

So now you are making me cry...

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Couldn't mail today because of Presidents day--but the package will go out tomorrow :)

Ditto here. I'll drop my box off in the morning before the snow arrives.

Thank you cbrite for being an inspiration to all of us. The world is a better place with someone like you in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread