Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I think some of the best people in the world are Dog people, it seems like a huge number of Provari owners are Dog people. :)

I have a HUGE American Bulldog and she's my girl. She's stuck to me like glue. I don't think I've gone to the bathroom alone in years now :) Now there's an image. :p

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
If you want one with a specific team, I can probably do that. I need to know what team you want though. :)

I can provide a very lifelike cheerleader pic for every NFL team. Even those that lack cheerleader squads, believe it or not.

Roaring gently with a improving sore throat via Tapatalk...

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
There is a tracking update.

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't know if you have read it yet but you need to be home to sign for it if possible. :)

It is going to arrive faster than I expected.

I will be at the door waiting. Mail usually comes around 9:30 or 10. Just watch, it will one of those days when the mailman is sick or something and mail will get here at 7 PM!!!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
There is a tracking update.

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't know if you have read it yet but you need to be home to sign for it if possible. :)

It is going to arrive faster than I expected.

WOOT! It should be a great vape mail day. I sent my box off this morning with the charger, tanks & juice. It should be there on Thursday as well.

Tina, LOL. I call my rescue kitty Glue sometimes too. My cousin has a dog she calls Velcro! You have to love them though :)

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
WOOT! It should be a great vape mail day. I sent my box off this morning with the charger, tanks & juice. It should be there on Thursday as well.

Tina, LOL. I call my rescue kitty Glue sometimes too. My cousin has a dog she calls Velcro! You have to love them though :)

I am getting giddy with anticipation! Thanks White Highlights. I will take photos and post them!

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
cbrite: I will update you as soon as I know tracking info for your 'Little Bit of Everything' sampler. They usually ship my packages on the following Monday after I order so I expect it will be the same for yours. I also decided to just order you a new Protank 2 so you can enjoy your new Alice in Vapeland juices in a shiny new tank!! I ordered the Protank from 101Vape and they usually ship VERY fast!! It may get to you by Saturday.
Enjoy!!!!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I have a HUGE American Bulldog and she's my girl. She's stuck to me like glue. I don't think I've gone to the bathroom alone in years now :) Now there's an image. :p

Bathroom time alone?? There is such a thing--who knew!:blink:

I tried to convince Murphy that I was potty trained long ago--but he doesn't believe me and tags along every time just to make sure! He is a 'velcro boy' :laugh:.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
My package got dropped off today, but will go out tomorrow. So many people went out of their way for me here when I first started..I am honored to pay it forward.

I think I didn't reply to this Ms. Stormy. You know I appreciate you, though, right? I think tomorrow is going to be the day that the first "gift shipments" arrive. I am so excited that I want to go to bed NOW just like a kid on Christmas Eve who's gotta go to bed early to wait for Santa.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
May I have one with the cat holding something like an AK 47, rather than pom poms? Not too choosey about the team colors (unless you have Arsenal FC red in your swatches!)

-- Glenn

If you want one with a specific team, I can probably do that. I need to know what team you want though. :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Wow can't believe I'm just seeing these 2 threads now lol. Guess thats what I get for being a new posts refresher. I definitely would have contacted the vender and told them you dropped it in a glass of water the first day. Maybe they would of liked some good karma? But sheesh, there are really good people here on ECF. I don't work and people have picked up on me struggling and sent me some juice in the past. I do not struggle anymore. & I try not to accept anything, because I feel bad taking gifts, even if it's "just" juice that someone didn't like. I've already been helped. Time to help others. I would love a PM the next time we're getting together as a community to help someone out. JJJOHNNNN, I'll friend you. (or u can friend me first if you see this)

It looks like you are all set. :) Welcome to Provari ownership. It won't break if you drop it in a glass of water, I promise. You can put it through you washing machine if you'd like.

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
I, too, am just seeing these 2 threads. Very odd for me, since I lurk more than post. What can I say, I'm an avid reader.

Anyways, I must say, I'm VERY proud of the reaction and responses of the Provarinati! I only wish I would've seen it sooner.
Special kudos to JJOOHHNN, Stormy1960, Amberina, WhiteHighlights, PlanofMan, kbf101998, and Vash! (hope I got everyone)
Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread