• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PSU State College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
I am going to be at the Penn State, State College campus next week to recruit for my company. I have two questions. The first I could not find any rules about vaping on the campus. is there anyone that is on campus that can give me the lay of the land?

The second question is are there any vape stores I should check out in the area. When recruiting there is a lot of down time and I would rather check out the area than sit in the hotel room.

Last edited:

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Its Penn State

or PSU

Being from the state and living here for 31 years, I'm surrounded by people that are super gung ho on the football team and college. I've even partied there.

found a good search for ya that returned these

Dragon Chasers Emporium
Jamaica Junction
Grasshopper Gift shop

I can't attest to the quality of these shops personally. Here is the link to that information

Buy Vapor Couture Electronic Cigarette in State College Pennsylvania

There is a site that is pretty comprehensive searching for 'PA vape shops'. I have only been to two B&M shops personally. None of those mind you.

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
I should of said the PSU campas in State College. I have also recruited at PSU in Erie, The Behrend College. PSU has 24 campuses in the state so I was just narrowing the area to the single campus in State College.

KurrptSenate, thanks for the names of the places you found in the area. I am going to try to stop at them on my trip.

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
Its Penn State

or PSU

Being from the state and living here for 31 years, I'm surrounded by people that are super gung ho on the football team and college. I've even partied there.

Dragon Chasers Emporium
Jamaica Junction
Grasshopper Gift Shop

I can't attest to the quality of these shops personally. Here is the link to that information

There is a site that is pretty comprehensive searching for 'PA vape shops'. I have only been to two B&M shops personally. None of those mind you.

I didn't really find that website too helpful. I'm not sure where you live or how far you want to travel but if you are around Williamsport(about an hour and a half away), you should stop by the two shops we have. Both have their pros and cons. I spend most of my time at fat cat vapor shop(check them out on Facebook). The other one is litecigusa.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
sorry. the search i mentioned in google shows just about every shop you can imagine in PA though. i've only been to one "real" shop so i can only comment about that (Vape Cafe).

I buy all my stuff online. I like the idea of a shop. If the prices are fair then so be it. I know how much Vape Cafe wanted to charge me for a caravela clone so i bought one online the same day.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Its Penn State

or PSU

Dragon Chasers Emporium
Jamaica Junction
Grasshopper Gift Shop

Dragon Chasers Emporium - Shut down by the state
Jamaica Junction - Very limited product. Not worth it.
Grasshopper Gift Shop - Very limited here too.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread